Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Kasper - Chelsea and Roma. SSN

2 minutes ago, murphy said:

Perreira said that working with Puel again was a draw to coming to Leicester.

Eden Hazard and Ben Arfa have also praised him as a manager.

But Danny Simpson dosent like him because he's being asked to play like a standard full back in the modern game. 

1 minute ago, OhYesNdidi said:

But Danny Simpson dosent like him because he's being asked to play like a standard full back in the modern game. 

You don’t know if that’s true but even if it is, would you ask Vardy to play like Crouch? You play the style that suits the player/players.

That isn’t me saying i’m against it or it’s wrong but people criticising loyal hardworking players who have worked miracles for us really grates on me.

3 minutes ago, murphy said:

Perreira said that working with Puel again was a draw to coming to Leicester.

Eden Hazard and Ben Arfa have also praised him as a manager.

That's right and apparently Thierry Henri and a couple of other ex French players of note (can't remember their names at present haha) have only had good things to say about him. They surely can't all be wrong. I just think his one season under particular poor circumstances at Southampton  appears to have caused quite a storm of rejection from certain quarters before he was even here and given a fair crack of the whip. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Worthington said:

au contraire me duck !

I think that, if you delve a little, you'll find far more praise than criticism for Puel amongst his former 'charges' !

I was lost after the French/Leicester lingo! 

Fair enough, I suppose you hear more bad than good as it makes for better a better story. 

@murphy missed your post but same as above. 

There is so much negativity towards him on here it’s easy to see more of the negative quotes than positive ones. 

Edited by Leeds Fox

1 hour ago, Lcfcwigstonblue said:

Have you never posted anything that’s turned out incorrect?

not that his post is incorrect yet. 

Yep, plenty. 

But i have never took other snippets of info and sensationalised them. 

9 hours ago, RoyFox said:

We do miss you on Twitter Bert, you were always so right...

532B772A-C9E2-410F-B9AD-4FDB3D801EC9.png

F2F819A6-4C16-4C7D-9DE2-8A756BFB973B.png

99C630EB-A19B-4126-9F88-60341BE911EE.png

Like I’ve said. I’ve never sensationalised anything from others info. Have a nice day 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bert said:

Stalker or what! lol 

He blocked me on twitter last season for questioning his 'sources' - Basically I think Roy Fox is Sean from Enderby - never seen them both in the same place together lol:P:giggle:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

lol

Just take it on the chin? You made a transfer rumour up to try and get some internet friends and you've been called out for it. Shit happens.

lol