Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Kasper - Chelsea and Roma. SSN

12 minutes ago, Shane said:

It’s disgusting that Sky as a news outlet  can put out false rumours to influence people to bet on their site

SSN stopped being a proper news outlet a long long time ago. Just a glorified marketing company for SkyBet, nowadays.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Shane said:

It’s disgusting that Sky as a news outlet  can put out false rumours to influence people to bet on their site

Should be illegal to be honest. They shouldn't be able to report rumours, they should only be able to report proven fact.

A large percentage of people on here would have been perfectly fine with this up until last nights game.... how are the people now saying 'noooo don't sell' any different to Kaveh and his sky mates? lol 

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

A large percentage of people on here would have been perfectly fine with this up until last nights game.... how are the people now saying 'noooo don't sell' any different to Kaveh and his sky mates? lol 

We're not profiting from it?

35 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Should be illegal to be honest. They shouldn't be able to report rumours, they should only be able to report proven fact.

If someone is betting on transfers they are already beyond help if you ask me.

I don't believe this is true....

But if there is one thing I would say about Kasper I would say that he has been loyal to us in the past and I wouldn't begrudge him a move to a champions league team. He's stayed  during recent turmoil and has always given 100%

It's not like he left after a season or handed in a transfer request at the first sign a top team has been interested in him...

He has my respect.

Edited by MPH
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Personally if we could sell and get Butland in, I’d see that as good business. Like Kasper but he’s not irreplaceable. 

They want £50m for Butland, we'd have to sell Kasper for that at least to make it worth going for him.

1 hour ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Roma lol

They've been splashing quite a bit of cash (by their standards) over the past few weeks and should Alisson leave for Chelsea/Madrid/Liverpool they'd get a fair wedge for him too. 

That said i'm certain this is utter nonsense anyway. 2+2=5 journalism of Roma may lose Alisson and Chelsea may lose Courtios = what on-trend goalkeeper can we link them with. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ashley said:

They want £50m for Butland, we'd have to sell Kasper for that at least to make it worth going for him.

Bearing  in mind Butland is 25 and could be number 1 for years and could get better! 

Whilst Kasper is 31, and may only 3 or 4 years left at the top!

However can't see us getting Butland or selling Kasper unless we get a massive offer!