Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Alireza Jahanbakhsh - Brighton

7 hours ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Sorry mate, they’ll never understand that here. Probably think you’re talking about some sort of bicycle based stretcher.

Sounded like a disease that eats away at one of your feet to me.

• Haha 1

I think there’s some agent and player angling going on here. He’s clearly pushing for a move, we’ve shown some interest and he’s trying to push the move along by making it public without officially coming out and saying he’s coming here. I still think Ömur from Turkey is the more likely signing. He’s more versatile (can play central and wide), he’s performing in a higher standard of league at a younger age. Not convinced this is happening. 

30 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Please stop posting HITC links - they're cringeworthy, and just a rehash of pre-existing news.

For the last few days the rhetoric on here has been "There hasn't actually been a link", and now that hitc post it, they're rehashing existing stories? So what exactly are they rehashing...?

I'm not questioning that it's an unreliable source, btw... 

8 minutes ago, Xen said:

For the last few days the rhetoric on here has been "There hasn't actually been a link", and now that hitc post it, they're rehashing existing stories? So what exactly are they rehashing...?

I'm not questioning that it's an unreliable source, btw... 

Based on the fact that HITC articles rarely set the news world alight with actual news, everything you read in there is formulated vaguely and has been reported before.

1 hour ago, GingerrrFox said:

I think there’s some agent and player angling going on here. He’s clearly pushing for a move, we’ve shown some interest and he’s trying to push the move along by making it public without officially coming out and saying he’s coming here. I still think Ömur from Turkey is the more likely signing. He’s more versatile (can play central and wide), he’s performing in a higher standard of league at a younger age. Not convinced this is happening. 

Omür is the one we want I'm convinced of it. We had scouts at the U19 game yesterday too.

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Omür is the one we want I'm convinced of it. We had scouts at the U19 game yesterday too.

Really don't think a teenage central midfielder is going to be our new first choice right winger, Ric. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Really don't think a teenage central midfielder is going to be our new first choice right winger, Ric. 

We'll see

I'm of the belief we are going 3-4-1-2 in which case we want more dynamic central midfielders who can attack and operate in wide areas if needs be. Omür is exactly that, he's played right wing last season but his preferred and more natural position is in central midfield or in a 3. 

39 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We'll see

I'm of the belief we are going 3-4-1-2 in which case we want more dynamic central midfielders who can attack and operate in wide areas if needs be. Omür is exactly that, he's played right wing last season but his preferred and more natural position is in central midfield or in a 3. 

I'm willing to bet you quite substantially we'll line up day one with the same tried and tested 4411 with Vardy up top with Iheanacho and Maddison probably on the bench, Gray and maybe this guy or Diabate on the wings, Pereira and Evans being the only new signings a shoe in to actually start. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I'm willing to bet you quite substantially we'll line up day one with the same tried and tested 4411 with Vardy up top with Iheanacho and Maddison probably on the bench, Gray and maybe this guy or Diabate on the wings, Pereira and Evans being the only new signings a shoe in to actually start. 

Reckon about right .....

could well be 4-2-3-1 though as no mahrez and Puel will want chilwell and RP to overlap 

8 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Albrighton will start on a wing. Guarantee it. Apparently ripping up trees in preseason according to a few of the player interviews. Seems to always be ahead of the game at the start of the season. 

1 minute ago, HoustonFox said:

Albrighton will start on a wing. Guarantee it. Apparently ripping up trees in preseason according to a few of the player interviews. Seems to always be ahead of the game at the start of the season. 

the players will still say Morgan is quality though...

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Reckon about right .....

could well be 4-2-3-1 though as no mahrez and Puel will want chilwell and RP to overlap 

There's very little difference between 4231 and 4411 tbf, but yes. 

Regards Albrighton, very possibly in place of Gray yeah. 

35 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Maybe so, but that doesn't detract from why I think we want this young lad over the Iranian. I sense we are looking at changing formation, the cynical side of me and many fans is we'll still do what we've always done.