Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc sheff

Filip Benkovic

2 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Where have you read? I'm still looking for any info on his injuries 

From a few Dinamo fans on reddit but you're right theres no english news article related to injuries 

2 minutes ago, GDesign_JRC said:

That's because he's a valuable player for them and don't want him to be sold

I'm not sure a few comments on the internet are going to dissuade the Leicester hierarchy from buying him if we're being honest

Just now, Stadt said:

I'm not sure a few comments on the internet are going to dissuade the Leicester hierarchy from buying him if we're being honest

Yeah, for sure, I've been told by a friend there that he's a very promising tall strong player and good with the ball, so I guess it's a steal for just 13.5m

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

From what I've read he's quite injury prone, so I'd rather us sign Soyuncu if the fee is reasonable.

You'd rather us sign a player who is currently injured? 

• Haha 1

hi why has it gone quite on this bloke, is he signed or what. if signed does he move in front of wes and evans or the other new bloke with the funny name. any one got any feed back. we dont get much news down under, in aust.

22 minutes ago, bpfox said:

hi why has it gone quite on this bloke, is he signed or what. if signed does he move in front of wes and evans or the other new bloke with the funny name. any one got any feed back. we dont get much news down under, in aust.

My feedback FWIW is that you really should make better use of the ? in your punctuation. :ph34r:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

My feedback FWIW is that you really should make better use of the ? in your punctuation. :ph34r:

why bother with crap like that, really after info, not crap. thanks.