Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc sheff

Filip Benkovic

1 hour ago, mod hero said:

Just seen Benkovic leave the Marriott with Jakopovic. Had 2 pairs of boots with him. 

Think he will sign and train today ?

Any dreamy Turks with long flowing locks pinging 50 yarders in the car park?

1 hour ago, gerrytaggart said:

2 pairs?...summats not right!

What a coup for Rudkin/Macia as LCFC sign the world's first 4-legged footballer and manage to keep it under wraps.

Imagine the jealousy of opposing fans when he tackles 3 players simultaneously....

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

What a coup for Rudkin/Macia as LCFC sign the world's first 4-legged footballer and manage to keep it under wraps.

Imagine the jealousy of opposing fans when he tackles 3 players simultaneously....

Apparently wes has three and we want rid of him :ph34r:

• Haha 2

So we're spending £10m on this guy and whacking him in the development squad?! I'm thinking that he's involved in the first team if HM goes but otherwise he might be loaned out to the championship or another league who's transfer window doesn't shut until after ours.

10 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

So we're spending £10m on this guy and whacking him in the development squad?!

Apparently so.

The 6ft 4in defender is considered a promising prospect for the future and, at 21, would not need to be counted in the 25-man Premier League squad.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/maguire-man-utd-benkovic-soyuncu-1874670

This is just unreal.... I'm not used to us being this active in the transfer market since, um, I dunno Sven...... :unsure:

Edited by CarbonVirtine

1 minute ago, dmayne7 said:

So we're spending £10m on this guy and whacking him in the development squad?! I'm thinking that he's involved in the first team if HM goes but otherwise he might be loaned out to the championship or another league who's transfer window doesn't shut until after ours.

Imagine he is too good for the development squad. Can see him being involved in the first team squad. 

Puel has already shown he can be pretty ruthless with Simpson and I wouldn't be that surprised to see Big Wes relegated to 'not being required' and loaned out before the loan window ends, along with Simpson and Benny. 

That's what I hope anyway! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CarbonVirtine said:

Apparently so.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/maguire-man-utd-benkovic-soyuncu-1874670

This is just unreal.... I'm not used to us being the active in the transfer market since, um, I dunno Sven...... :unsure:

No, it just means that you don't need to name him in the 25. Because he's under the age limit he can play without being on that list.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Imagine he is too good for the development squad. Can see him being involved in the first team squad. 

Puel has already shown he can be pretty ruthless with Simpson and I wouldn't be that surprised to see Big Wes relegated to 'not being required' and loaned out before the loan window ends, along with Simpson and Benny. 

That's what I hope anyway! 

I agree, he's come through an academy at a club that churns out talent, become a regular in their first team and played in Europe.

He's not going in the development squad.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

IF this is the case of him going into the development squad. Wouldn’t it make sense to send him straight out on loan to a top championship club or somewhere like Cardiff (if they’ll be interested) for the season to get him use to English football.

He’s too good for the development squad

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

IF this is the case of him going into the development squad. Wouldn’t it make sense to send him straight out on loan to a top championship club or somewhere like Cardiff (if they’ll be interested) for the season to get him use to English football.

Think they meant he doesnt need to be named on the 25 man squad due to him being young

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mod hero said:

Just seen Benkovic leave the Marriott with Jakopovic. Had 2 pairs of boots with him. 

Think he will sign and train today ?

Jakupovic started following Benkovic on Instagram 2 hours ago :)

• Like 2