Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc sheff

Filip Benkovic

1 hour ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Distinct lack of input from the more trusted ITK's on this one?

Like the look of him myself so hoping it happens.

Since when have any of the ‘ITKs’ provided any solid information in the last year. From where im standing its a scattergun approach and then pipe up about information thats already out there when some of the sh1t sticks.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, psychonaut said:

Since when have any of the ‘ITKs’ provided any solid information in the last year. From where im standing its a scattergun approach and then pipe up about information thats already out there when some of the sh1t sticks.

Well this is a potential signing that looks like it could well be almost done but no 'ITK' has piped up to say it's happening.

Maybe we've managed to keep this one under the radar until the eleventh hour. I find it quite refreshing when we do manage to do business in this way.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Well this is a potential signing that looks like it could well be almost done but no 'ITK' has piped up to say it's happening.

Maybe we've managed to keep this one under the radar until the eleventh hour. I find it quite refreshing when we do manage to do business in this way.

Fuchs, iborra and this haven't been picked up. They do happen

• Like 1

I have not heard of this player before.

But looks to be a tall, ball playing centre back and poses a threat with his height in defence and attack.

I give Puel his dues, he is trying to put together a very good young side with a plethora of experience through the squad.

That can all play some part and learn from the more senior players and hopefully grow as a team together, as we have some young players coming through that can develop for many years to come wearing the Leicester shirt.

It also shows other young players around England and Europe that if they came here, their is a manager here who isn’t afraid to give youth a chance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Looks like a work in progress but seems to read the game fairly well and obviously a threat from set pieces. Looks like he plays more on the left hand side of defence so possibly backup for Maguire. 

I'm sure I read earlier in the thread that he prefers playing on the right hand side, but has played on the left a lot.

27 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

TBH, after recent events, I'm doubting the legitimacy of any of our supposed "ITK's"...... No disrespect to them obviously. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

TBH, after recent events, I'm doubting the legitimacy of any of our supposed "ITK's"...... No disrespect to them obviously. 

A fair few of them actually have decent info... bit unfair to group them together with the ones that clearly don't.

2 minutes ago, brucey said:

A fair few of them actually have decent info... bit unfair to group them together with the ones that clearly don't.

This is true. Just hard to tell them apart and when you trust one and his info turns out to be nonsense, it makes you wonder how many are legit. 

18 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Just out of interest has anyone ever came on here and seriously said they were an ITK ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ramadaone said:

Just out of interest has anyone ever came on here and seriously said they were an ITK ?

I don't think anyone has ever posted 'I'm ITK', other than ppl taking the piss but there are a handful in here who make statements such as 'talks ongoing' or 'Bid in' etc. 

I don't personally have an issue with it, but equally I don't see why we aren't allowed to get frustrated or question and ITK, if what they are saying doesn't match up with genuine reports. 

ITK's can share any info they get and many of us are grateful for that, but I don't get all the sensitivity around being called out on occasion. All part and parcel of it really. 

It's all just a bit of fun anyway! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ramadaone said:

Yes. Someone done so the other day but others merely allude to the fact that they get info. We all know who they are. 

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

I don't think anyone has ever posted 'I'm ITK', other than ppl taking the piss but there are a handful in here who make statements such as 'talks ongoing' or 'Bid in' etc. 

I don't personally have an issue with it, but equally I don't see why we aren't allowed to get frustrated or question and ITK, if what they are saying doesn't match up with genuine reports. 

ITK's can share any info they get and many of us are grateful for that, but I don't get all the sensitivity around being called out on occasion. All part and parcel of it really. 

It's all just a bit of fun anyway! 

More eloquently put than I could have managed.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, ramadaone said:

Not really no but there are one or two wannabes that post stuff whilst suggesting that they are ITK.

I make my own mind up on the people that I trust to post reliable info (yourself and two or three others included). Although I realise that some info is posted in good faith but doesn't always come off.

4 hours ago, F1_AN said:

His name is filip benko

we signed him from Dinamo

he plays with Iheanacho

hes taller than a tree 

(Addams family tune)

I remember seeing a brilliant Benalouane chant on here to the tune of the Addams Family. Sadly it never really took off (much like his Leicester career)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TrentFox said:

Elite sport is brutal. Like the overwhelming majority of managers, CP is six games away from being sacked at any given moment. If we have six successive bad results and poor performances, he’ll be gone. And it will be us supporters that are calling for his head. It won’t matter if he played kids, locals, unemployed people, LGBT activists or whatever. Everyone will

hold him accountable to getting the best results he possibly can for the club within the confines of our budget. Therefore, if he and his support team think FP is the way forward, the other contenders have to raise their game even more. That’s how competition works. Ask Liam Moore. 

11 hours ago, TrentFox said:

That sounded stroppy - wasn’t meant to ?

Not at all! All solid points from everyone. We all know how it works, I just appreciate hearing people's thoughts on the subject, since we have a few youth players who like they could break into the first team, and a manager who seems willing (and good at) developing them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

I remember seeing a brilliant Benalouane chant on here to the tune of the Addams Family. Sadly it never really took off (much like his Leicester career)

‘‘Twas also mine 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mod hero said:

Just seen Benkovic leave the Marriott with Jakopovic. Had 2 pairs of boots with him. 

Think he will sign and train today ?

Addidas??