Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

FA Cup 2018/19

21 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

im not surprised by Wolves at all tbh, best team ive seen this season by a distance at the KP, 

and they look on it again tbh, hell of a finish from Jimenez, thought he was just level, 

if im neutral here i certainly wouldnt be arsed if wolves got 7th and a europa place, better over the season imo

we havent been 

least the FA cup final will be an entertaining fare this season

You were saying?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

I like Deeney. Proper captain and old school bully

During the 90 mins dislike him, but he's a classic striker. For this season we gave him abuse all game, but at the end he came over and applauded the away section, I assume for the atmosphere the whole ground made.

Just now, UniFox21 said:

During the 90 mins dislike him, but he's a classic striker. For this season we gave him abuse all game, but at the end he came over and applauded the away section, I assume for the atmosphere the whole ground made.

Yeah he's that type of character. Bit like Vardy 

2 top half teams,have delivered IMO,one of the best semi-finals for decades....

Well done for a Wolves 70-80 minutes....

Well done to Watford for holding their own and bringing it back.....

This season This game,I can't show any disdain or dislike for these 2 top notch teams....

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

im not surprised by Wolves at all tbh, best team ive seen this season by a distance at the KP, 

and they look on it again tbh, hell of a finish from Jimenez, thought he was just level, 

if im neutral here i certainly wouldnt be arsed if wolves got 7th and a europa place, better over the season imo

we havent been 

least the FA cup final will be an entertaining fare this season

can't agree mate. Wolves are a great side, no doubt, but we were lucky to play them when we did. From memory they played well, but got punished in the way teams do when they don't take their chances. They've wised up since then but there is no way they are the best team at the KP this season (unless this was the only match you've seen - and even then...)

Just now, stripeyfox said:

can't agree mate. Wolves are a great side, no doubt, but we were lucky to play them when we did. From memory they played well, but got punished in the way teams do when they don't take their chances. They've wised up since then but there is no way they are the best team at the KP this season (unless this was the only match you've seen - and even then...)

theyve been better than the vast majority tbh, better than the likes of Liverpool tbh(and ive got a season ticket btw), 

though if im right, i think most the time this season at home weve shot ourselves in the foot with giving goals away from our own mistakes, but the way its looking it could be one from about 4/5 for 7th atm