Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

FA Cup 2018/19

Just now, The Bear said:

Well, the game changed on it's head with Deulofeu's wonder goal, and once that penalty goes in we were completely ****ed mentally. 

Gutted. 

Hold your head up mate. Any of us would have loved a day out in Wembley for a semi final. 

• Like 2

I'm glad Watford won TBH. Wolves have been fantastic in their first season back, but I am sick of the media love in for them when they are heavily exploiting the football system with Mendes and their Portuguese imports. I don't want a team like that to win (even though Man City are of course 100x worse). The Pozzo's might not be the most ethically upstanding family either, but for me it's the lesser of two evils. Only downside is I think Wolves would have given Man City a much tougher game.

Very good semi-final and Deufoleu outstanding.

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 2

I blocked posts by The Bear after he came on here and laughed at Leicester when we lost (and my enjoyment of this site has been consequently much improved), so normally, I’d not be too happy with the rest of you quoting him.

But today, fire away.  lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Well, the game changed on it's head with Deulofeu's wonder goal, and once that penalty goes in we were completely ****ed mentally. 

Gutted. 

GoodSport.JPG.840fdf3eaa82fd75b47b74f5e59c12c6.JPG

(honestly, all respect, way to man up, Bear.)

Deeney is the perfect captain.

Outstanding game, outstanding comeback.

My mum will be buzzing for the rest of the day.

Even I was nervous watching that, most nervous I've been since we won the league lol