Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Outfox the Fox

Benkovic January Recall?

1 hour ago, nwl fox said:

Bring him back right now,  Maguire and Evans both seem susceptible to injury this year and Morgan is shot

I have been saying this for months:ph34r:.   If Harry is going to be out in excess of a month, this needs to be done. We cannot rely on Wes any longer. Today really showed he cannot cut it anymore. when pitted-up against pace.

• Like 1

I am watching Celtic TV coverage of the game with Hamilton ( Life is boring in Malaysia) and all this bollooks about Benko playing in front of 50,000 every week, is indeed, utter bollooks.  So many empty seats.  This is Conference Football with very large crowds. 

2 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

I am watching Celtic TV coverage of the game with Hamilton ( Life is boring in Malaysia) and all this bollooks about Benko playing in front of 50,000 every week, is indeed, utter bollooks.  So many empty seats.  This is Conference Football with very large crowds. 

But is he playing well?

On 19/01/2019 at 11:23, mozartfox said:

I have been saying this for months:ph34r:.   If Harry is going to be out in excess of a month, this needs to be done. We cannot rely on Wes any longer. Today really showed he cannot cut it anymore. when pitted-up against pace.

Soyuncu?

4 minutes ago, MPH said:

But is he playing well?

Hard to judge as our Under 23’s would beat Hamilton.  When Benko comes back and sees the EPL is a different World to the SPL, will probably prove this loan was a massive cock-up.  All future loans should be to EFL Clubs. Even Burke is getting rave reviews reading the reports of the game against the mighty St Mirren.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

Hard to judge as our Under 23’s would beat Hamilton.  When Benko comes back and sees the EPL is a different World to the SPL, will probably prove this loan was a massive cock-up.  All future loans should be to EFL Clubs. Even Burke is getting rave reviews reading the reports of the game against the mighty St Mirren.

Spot on! 

Getting rave reviews in that Mickey Mouse league means SFA... (that's not Scottish Football Association!!). 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Spot on! 

Getting rave reviews in that Mickey Mouse league means SFA... (that's not Scottish Football Association!!). 

You could say that about literally any league apart from the top 5 though. Celtic compete well in Europe and are a good side. It’s not really their fault they are playing against teams like St. Mirren.

6 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Yeah OK Shortbread! 

Whiskey? 

Beautiful scenery? 

Andy Murray? 

.. But apart from shortbread, whiskey, beautiful lakes /scenery and Andy Murray... 

What has Scotland ever done for us!!? 

scotch eggs, don’t forget scotch eggs...

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Not at making Shortbread!

I stand corrected, love the stuff.

23 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

Or Whiskey 

I don’t drink it but again I am corrected, they’re the best at that.

20 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Yeah OK Shortbread! 

Whiskey? 

Beautiful scenery? 

Andy Murray? 

.. But apart from shortbread, whiskey, beautiful lakes /scenery and Andy Murray... 

What has Scotland ever done for us!!? 

Scenery and lakes? That’s not down to a skill lol blind luck for the Scots ? Murray fair enough, corrected ?

14 minutes ago, shade said:

scotch eggs, don’t forget scotch eggs...

Love these, I’m wrong again.

You’ve all made me proud to be clinging onto a quarter Scottish lineage lol I’ve hidden that fact throughout my life ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Lol they've got the mighty anton ferdinand though