Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

52 minutes ago, La-li-lu-le-lo said:

I highly doubt Tuesdays game will go ahead, but I’m going to get myself down to the KP is the scene allows to pay my respects and light a candle. If anyone would like to join me that would perfect. A mass gathering of solidarity and a show of unity at this truly awful time.

i will be going down later on.

1 minute ago, ramboacdc said:

none yet. people are speculating as to why motd didnt show the post match interviews however.

Confirmation a few posts up. Safe and well. French paper quoting a good friend of his.

1 minute ago, rn9013 said:

Second this. It’s our job now to make sure Top is never on his own. 

maybe not right now but this warrants a thread on its own. We need the whole city to rally behind him and the whole club. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, GERFOX said:

Glasgow rangers fan here.. Absolutely devastating news.. Leicester city football club will always be a part of me.. I lost a bet with a friend when the club won the premier league and I had to have the club crest tattood on me as a result of losing the bet.. I'll show off the badge proudly wherever I go now.. you are all in our thoughts.. from the rangers family ?

Just don't know what to with myself this morning.  Feel a bit sick, so thanks for making me smile.

• Like 2

Horribly sad. Dont know what to say. The comments and wishes from other fans... makes me feel fuzzy. Really nice touch. One football family when it comes to it. My thoughts are with Vichai and everyone else at the club ;( X 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Thefoxinoz said:

Looks like the son is on his own!

This is beyond anyone's nightmare, so very sad

He must be devastated right now but even if the worst has happened he will never be on his own. He has every LCFC supporter with him, the whole city, and seemingly based on the overwhelming messages of support from fans of other clubs (massive respect to all) the whole of the football world. 

• Like 1