Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

Vichai was the man who helped deliver the ultimate dream to all us Leicester fans. But he also had a long term vision for our great club. Now we must stand together and for the short term at least forget our differences and support each other through the difficult days that lie ahead. We must unite behind the team who will need our support as we do theirs at this terrible moment in the club's history.

The coming together at the ground and on message boards such as this show that together we can achieve the vision he has for our club. Our of the bad times can come the good, out of the deepest depths of sorrow can spring the seeds of joy. Yes it will take time and none of us will ever forget him but together we can help take our club forward to achieve his aims and ambitions.

Thank you Vichai for all you have done for us and may your faimily find the peace it deserves.

• Like 1

Waited for confirmation of any news before i posted. Heart felt condolences from everybody at Wolves. Footballs all about rivalry and who gets the bragging rights on a Saturday afternoon,but its also a community and its at times like these that the community forgets rivalry and pulls together. We are all as one in times of sadness and despair.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

You never thought that death of the owner of a football club would get to you; and then you remember being in America on your birthday, hearing that your team has done something that you could only have imagined in your wildest dreams, seeing them all over the TV and having people you've never met shouting congratulations.

Vichai gave me a memory that will last a lifetime and which makes me smile with disbelief every time I think of it. I'm not sure that anyone else has done the same! Thank you, sir. 

• Like 1

Thank you Mr Chairman,for the memories the titles and for making    our club premier league champions. The fans,players,staff we are all one. Claude and the lads will need us as fans support now more than ever. The next time one of them misplaces a pass or kicks it out it doesn’t matter. Condolences to the five families that are effected by this awful tragedy. We are all one. 

• Like 1