Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

RIP Vichai. You will forever be remembered in the hearts of LCFC fans for your wonderful efforts in the community and with the club and contributing towards one of football’s greatest ever fairy tales. You brought glory to generations of long-suffering fans and put Leicester firmly on a global map. We can all learn from your kindness, spirit and affection towards others.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For me, there is just something unbearable about Vichai losing his life at the KP. I keep imagining the desperate terror I would feel in that situation, and their fate feels awful beyond words. I pray they all went quickly in the crash.

Unfortunately, our world has been diminished, and the passing of all who lost their lives in this tragedy will be mourned by friend and stranger alike. 

• Like 2

So so sorry to hear what most of us thought was inevitable, what an absolute tragedy for all involved and their families and everyone connected to LCFC.

As someone who has always lived in the area I’ve always had a soft spot for Leicester and was so happy when you won the league even though you beat us, this upset me greatly yesterday but having just seen the news it has brought me to tears which won’t stop.

The only blessing is that it could’ve been a lot worse, no  consolation for the victims I know, but its the only positive I can think of, I hope you understand what I mean.

Redcafe and all Man United fans & the whole football community is with you in this dark time, stay strong LCFC.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This will be an even heavier weight on the team than us. He was a part of them, kind, enthusiastic, infectious.  I cannot begin to imagine the effect his loss will have on them.  Can’t help wondering about Amartey in all of this. His injury was horrific and then this - damn!!  I hope they all get the support they need.  I am sure seeing how much we care, and how much the football community at large care, will help a little. Proud of us all. We are Leicester, we are football but most of all we are a giant family spanning the world.

• Like 2