Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

2 minutes ago, Mendi said:

Is it going to be bad news

I don’t think anyone expects any other. It’s already been unofficially confirmed albeit through hear say. But let’s not forget that the club in this instance is the least important. The families and loved ones need to be allowed time before its rolled out for all to see.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, La-li-lu-le-lo said:

Will we be able to lay tributes tomorrow? I wasn’t able to get down today and I’ll be devastated if I can’t lay a scarf down. 

I’d think so, I went first thing this morning to lay a shirt and some candles, went back tonight to relight them and they were making the area bigger with the fencing.

Fans coming and going all the time, not everyone can get down today.

A very harrowing experience when you think what we were doing there just over 2 years ago. 

22 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

If they unfortunately had, wouldn't it absolutely be in the public interest to announce this sooner rather than later?

Feel as if the club and/or relevant authorities are hiding some details which should be known now.

As well as LCFC. the man has a multi billion pound empire with thousands of people who's livelihood is in balance.

Markets are cruel. We will wait.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I'm trying not to be too emotional about this, but it has really affected me today. The goodwill messages from everyone are amazing, and the warmth which we can now see that everyone - even those not connected with Leicester - feel towards Vichai makes the loss even more difficult to deal with.

I have no idea how the next couple of weeks will pan out but it is sure going to be emotional at the next home game.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

If they unfortunately had, wouldn't it absolutely be in the public interest to announce this sooner rather than later?

Feel as if the club and/or relevant authorities are hiding some details which should be known now.

Not at all. Its very complex due to his family being in Thailand and the sensitivity of it with the King Power brand etc. It is not the club or the police's place to make an announcement without the consent of his family. 

7 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

I'm trying not to be too emotional about this, but it has really affected me today. The goodwill messages from everyone are amazing, and the warmth which we can now see that everyone - even those not connected with Leicester - feel towards Vichai makes the loss even more difficult to deal with.

I have no idea how the next couple of weeks will pan out but it is sure going to be emotional at the next home game.

And we, collectively, will be at our very best. I’m quite sure of it.

• Like 2

Just now, Sir Shep said:

Good grief, these videos, pictures, tributes from the whole footballing family, people we’d usual slag off, my word what wonderful people you actually are. 

Merely friendly banter, otherwise we’re all in it for the same thing. Collectively we all belong to the same family.

• Like 3

Just got Lee a ticket for the Cardiff game next weekend. Will be an emotional one wish I could be there to show my love and support for the club but unfortunately there's no way I can get out of work this Saturday :cry: will be watching from work through heavy eyes.....

• Sad 1