Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

5 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

This will be an even heavier weight on the team than us. He was a part of them, kind, enthusiastic, infectious.  I cannot begin to imagine the effect his loss will have on them.  Can’t help wondering about Amartey in all of this. His injury was horrific and then this - damn!!  I hope they all get the support they need.  I am sure seeing how much we care, and how much the football community at large care, will help a little. Proud of us all. We are Leicester, we are football but most of all we are a giant family spanning the world.

I know this happened years ago and the circumstances were somewhat different but in alot of ways it's a similar tragedy, with grief and finding a way to bounce back.

• Like 2

It looks like there were all alive when its crashed, but the fire caused the fatal blow, reading the story, that the police officers try to save them all. This will haunt me for years and along with others. It's hard to take it in. Life is so cruel.

Edited by Mendi
  • Sad 1

Our owners gave us the platform to complete the greatest sporting miracle in history. All of our lives were deeply touched and enriched by them. 
Vichai also gave an immense amount to the city and its people in many other ways. He asked for nothing from us but gave us the world in return, it was the measure of the man. 
From League One to Premier League Champions.
Leicester fans the world over disagree on managers, tactics, formations and players but one thing we all whole heartedly agreed on, we had the very best of owners. 
Vichai took the city, community and fans to his heart and became part of the Leicester family. We mourn with your family. Overwhelming sadness that the place of our greatest triumph becomes the place of the greatest tragedy.  Rest In Peace ?

Edited by FoyleFox
  • Like 3

It hadn't really sunk in yet until this morning. Everything felt numb yesterday and motivation for everything just went out the window, but it wasn't until this morning, sat at my desk at work reading all the tributes from other fans and clubs, that it's really hit me. I'm not normally the outwardly emotional type, but I'm sat here struggling to fight back tears. Vichai has done so, so much for our club, our city, and it really feels like a member of the family has been lost this past weekend. Absolutely gut-wrenching.

RIP to all five on board. Our thoughts are with all your loved ones. x

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mendi said:

It looks like there were all alive when its crashed, but the fire caused the fatal blow, reading the story, that the police officers try to save them all. This will haunt me for years and along with others. It's hard to take it in. Life is so cruel.

Where has it said they was alive? 

2 hours ago, jonthefox said:

In Spanish, but Real Madrid’s tweet.

8FA32D3A-824A-40B1-8CFE-E16337347537.png

Translation:

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE, 28/10/2018

Real Madrid C.F. mourns the death of the Leicester City FC Chairman, Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, and of the other people who were with him in the helicopter crash.

The club wishes to express its condolences to their families, to their friends and to all Leicester fans.

• Like 1