Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

16 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Husband and main home down south. I'm trying to get info as my post earlier was informed as family members have done business with husband. Fingers crossed she's okay but don't know. 

Like Ranieri had and sometimes Puel does, Susan Whelan has been known to use the owner's LCFC plane.

6 minutes ago, Mr Mister said:

As long as it is not confirmed that Vichai and the others on the helicopter have died, there is still hope that they will fight and pull through. Don't want to give up that hope. So sad about what happened yesterday.

If they unfortunately had, wouldn't it absolutely be in the public interest to announce this sooner rather than later?

Feel as if the club and/or relevant authorities are hiding some details which should be known now.

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

If they unfortunately had, wouldn't it absolutely be in the public interest to announce this sooner rather than later?

Feel as if the club and/or relevant authorities are hiding some details which should be known now.

I wouldn't say "hiding", I'd say its out of respect to the family. The club shouldn't put out statements without the family's knowledge/interest.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I wouldn't say "hiding", I'd say its out of respect to the family. The club shouldn't put out statements without the family's knowledge/interest.

I think it's probably got more to do with the identification process tbh, as sad as it is

Me deepest respect to this incredible man and condolences to his family.

He picked us up from basically "no-ones" in deep financial problems. Wiped out our debts and invested heavily in the club and the local society.

He had not needed to do so but apparently with respect for the fans and the history of the club he slowly (or quicker than we would have ever thought possible) helped us to the premium prize of the footballing world. 

Sadness and emptiness is the result of this terrible accident. My deepest respect to what Vichai brought to Leicester City F.C.

• Like 4