Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
murphy

Tributes

Just thought we could do with a thread for some ideas as to how we as fans might pay tribute to our Chairman and show solidarity to the family and club.  Also, experiences of fans going down to the ground today.

Personally, I would love to hear the 'One of our own' song adapted for Vichai and ringing out at our next home game.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Goober said:

I imagine ‘There’s only one Vichai’ will be best suited for singing?

Maybe, but I thought it would be a nice touch as our owners obviously hail from overseas.  It would be a way of saying that we have taken them to our hearts.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, murphy said:

Just thought we could do with a thread for some ideas as to how we as fans might pay tribute to our Chairman and show solidarity to the family and club.  Also, experiences of fans going down to the ground today.

Personally, I would love to hear the 'One of our own' song adapted for Vichai and ringing out at our next home game.  

This, but adapted so that 32,000 don’t have to attempt pronouncing his last name. 

To Abba:

“So I say

Thank you for the doughnuts

The scarves and the beer.

Thanks for all the joy you’ve brung us

How to live without you?

We ask with all honesty

What would life be?

Without a song from Andrea Bocelli

So I say thank you for the title

for bringing it to me”

Edited by urban.spaceman
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Think someone needs to discuss memorial/tribute ideas to The Foxes Trust, Fans Comittee to and properly go through all the options formally.

I was more thinking of personal gestures, such as the shirts we have seen, whats going on at the ground etc.  Things that we can all do.

I dunno.