Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
murphy

Tributes

Without going through every page, any of the lads and lasses, who do the tiffo’s or whatever they are called, would be a great tribute to do something for the whole ground in his honour, maybe set up a giving page, im disabled and waiting for ops, but I would be willing to help if I could.

Thoughts? Burnley at home?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Benguin said:

(Lord of the dance)

Vichai,

wherever you may be,

you’re in the hearts of the Leicester family

and we’ll grieve for you now,

wherever you may be,

Because you’re in the hearts of the Leicester family.

This definitely 

• Like 1

Wasn't sure where to post this but just want to say thanks to Mark and the Foxestalk Team. Over the past 24 hours this place has been absolutely incredible and without them I'd never have experienced these emotions, especially reading all the amazing messages of support from hundreds of other clubs' fans.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Frost said:

Wasn't sure where to post this but just want to say thanks to Mark and the Foxestalk Team. Over the past 24 hours this place has been absolutely incredible and without them I'd never have experienced these emotions, especially reading all the amazing messages of support from hundreds of other clubs' fans.

Second that.

It seems that they have temporarily lifted the limit on reps that you can give out.  I've been dishing them out by the dozen as there have been so many inspiring messages and such support from rival fans.  Normally I would have run out of reps long ago.

I don't know about anyone else but I find it fairly hard to get the motivation to do much.

But I've done some research regarding a statue nonetheless.

Companies

Here are some companies that we can commission statues from. It's not an exhaustive list obviously. If anyone can find anything else then please post.

Price

About 25 grand, from some of the links up there. I'm sure we can fund this. It's not even one pound for everyone who attends matches.

Getting the money

There are various donation sites. They will of course take a cut for running their service. But that seems part of the course

We'll need someone known to the community to run this since they'll be in charge of the money.

With enough people behind this, I'm assuming the club can find a place for a status. Otherwise we can demand a place in the city.

Next steps:

• Email the above companies, asking for quotes and guidance.

Help needed

Does anyone know the club well enough to ask someone fairly high up if they will give us a location?

Does anyone have any experience with statues, or know anyone who does?

Please post your support for this idea. We need to get people behind it.

Please chip in with research, emails, info etc - everything will help.

Edited by Foxxed
  • Like 2