Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha has died at the age of 60

10 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

I've just watched this through on FB and it's set me off again!  

we are going to keep this club forever???? you will be in our hearts forever and ever boss ?

had to go to the bathroom to bubble when i heard his interview

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, joachim1965 said:

He will be cremated in approx 100 days. The king will give the say so on the date but the longer it takes means the person is held in higher regard.

It’s actually a Buddhist tradition in Thailand after funeral, his or her remains would be preserved 100 days for cremation. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, shilton_fox said:

Does anyone know the song that was played during the tribute before the game? Pretty sure it wasn’t time to say good bye. Absolutely beautiful piece of music and fitting for a wonderful man and tribute

I'm certain I've heard it before but I can't remember where. It truly is beautiful and fitted the video perfectly. 

Yesterday was a very emotional day, glad I was able to get a ticket.

Im finding it hard to imagine a time I can just concentrate on football again without thinking of the devastating loss of Vichai, does anyone else feel the same?

I hope Top gained strength from yesterday's tributes.

14 hours ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

I'm certain I've heard it before but I can't remember where. It truly is beautiful and fitted the video perfectly. 

I may be wrong, but wasnt it used on the 2016-17 season review video? Cant find it on the youtube channel now to check

On 09/11/2018 at 15:53, MiDuck55 said:

How lovely it looks as they have taken all the wrappings off so you can actually see the beautiful flowers. This club of ours seems to have thought through everything, at a time they must be under massive upheaval. If they had had months to plan this it really could not have been done any better.  Even down to the statements that have been issued which have been superbly well written. Its been suggested elsewhere on the forum that Susan Whelan have been the driving force behind the club's actions since the tragedy. If so,  massive respect to her for everything she has done. Long may it continue. 

Absolutely exceptional.

I had a few people come up to me at the airport yesterday as I was waiting to fly home, to compliment the way the club has handled every aspect of the tragic events. Also, they'd watched coverage of Saturday and said we should be very proud of ourselves for Saturday, we were a credit to the club and football.