Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha has died at the age of 60

35 minutes ago, browniefox said:

Has anyone else noticed the fox on Unai Emery's sleeve? Just seen it on match of the day. Great little touch. 

All the Arsenal players did.

Am I returned that in thinking Liverpool didn't wear armbands? I didn't notice any other than the captain's armband.

6 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

All the Arsenal players did.

Am I returned that in thinking Liverpool didn't wear armbands? I didn't notice any other than the captain's armband.

Some clubs don't do it if they have a home gsme themselves before remembrance Sunday anyway. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Yeah, but that's the poppy isn't it? The black armbands were for Vichai I thought?

I believe the armbands are for the 5 who died last week. Remembrance fixture is next week. Im very surprised to see Lingaard hasn't got on a armband as he played for us while Vichai owned us. I didn't like him before but now it's even deeper. 

6 hours ago, Paddy. said:

Credit to Arsenal. That's a lovely touch. Good on them.

Keep in mind our history (Royal Woolich Arsenal), I have never, ever heard this for a non-Arsenal man before, but the home crowd saluted it before kick off

. ..

"Guns forward. Battles Ahead"

"(Vichai, Vichai) X 5"

Edited by Mike20166
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, browniefox said:

I believe the armbands are for the 5 who died last week. Remembrance fixture is next week. Im very surprised to see Lingaard hasn't got on a armband as he played for us while Vichai owned us. I didn't like him before but now it's even deeper. 

Yes, I stand corrected.

10 hours ago, browniefox said:

Ki came on for Newcastle yesterday, and his was missing. It's no excuse, but I'm guessing it might have been missed in the rush to get ready on the bench rather than the changing room as players don't sit on the bench in their shirts, they usually remove a different top and the put their shirt on.

I always keep an eye out for Leicester City’s results particularly because my late Grandfather Captain Jack Mitchell M.C. played for Leicester Fosse v Leeds City In 27/4/1912in a 2-1 win .

May I pass on my sincere condolences on the death of your esteemed owner Mr. Srivaddhanaprabha.

May he Rest In Peace 

Edited by Deiseblue
Wrong date
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Smiffy Fox said:

We live in Nuneaton and my 8 year old is the only Leicester fan in his Sunday league team. Today before his game they held a minutes slience. He also scored and took off his shirt the reveal the Vichai top. Lovely stuff.

29867B5E-2391-4A10-BA62-6446E4B5AC33.jpeg

EF1F8000-7A20-417F-A62D-803A2B6077A6.jpeg

You must feel so proud mate.

8 minutes ago, Gazdavid7 said:

Been nothing from Steve Walsh on this has there. And he hasn't been seen at the ground. Wonder if he perhaps fell out with the owners when he left the club. 

I think you have to allow people to deal with their grief as they wish to ..... fwiw, I have no idea if he fell out with anyone at the club on his departure 

• Like 1