Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

RIP Vichai banner crowdfunding for Cardiff

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/tribute?utm_term=7ydbQDDgP

4773D53C-BC46-40FA-922F-A4760FD08286.thumb.jpeg.7a377e23dc76e5e5dd0851674738ff9a.jpeg

Weʼre raising £2,500 to Travelling Foxes to pay tribute to the late, great, Khun Vichai

Printvision would like to crowdfund, quickly, for a presence of Thai flag at this weekend’s Premier League clash with Cardiff City. 

We are able to make 15 large flags for the travelling Foxes to pay tribute to the late, great, Khun Vichai. 

Cardiff City’s owner Vincent Tan has asked whether we can make a giant version which could have across both sets of fans and then surf across the ground before kick off. 

We will produce :- 15x 1.8m x 1m flags and 1x 20m x 15m Stadium flag (image above)

This will be poignant and we’re desperate for it to happen. 

We are not making any money from this and are merely covering our costs, if we get over the £2500 then the rest of the money will go to The Foxes Foundation. 

We appreciate any donations. 

If we raise what we need to then the flags will be distributed amongst the supports coaches ahead of the trip to Cardiff.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

I don't like the design personally and I think perhaps something a little more heartfelt than "RIP" would be nicer....

EDIT: Hopefully that's not too harsh. What I meant was the wording on the Watford banner "Thank you Vichai for allowing us to dream" is perfect - it couldn't be more perfect because it sums up the fairytale that we got to live, but which everyone else (outside the top 4 or 5 anyhow) brought into as well. I'm sure this one is well intentioned but...

Couldn’t agree more

Cardiff City’s owner Vincent Tan has asked whether we can make a giant version which could have across both sets of fans and then surf across the ground before kick off. 

If Vichai had asked if someone could make a giant flag, I guess he probably would have just paid for it himself rather than needing crowdfunding....

So, there are two big flags now, and 15 smaller ones? which were the idea of Mr Tan... but he wants supporters to pay for it via crowdfunding?

I’m confused. Granted it doesn’t take much! 

Think it would have been best leaving the fans to their scalfs up and arm in arm tribute myself.

• Like 2