Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike Oxlong

Sing for Claude

1 minute ago, Max Wall said:

I haven't seen any of your other posts today CF, so I apologise if I should know this, are you officially in the Puel out camp now?

I think I’m overreacting a bit Max but I’m really p1ssed off after that result and not sure we’ve got the time for CP’s long term plan anymore.  Just can’t see how he’s going to put it right at the moment.   If the rumours of the players unhappiness over training have a grain of truth in them then there is only one way this is going.   Not looking forward to the next 3 games.    And he has openly said we are not adding to the squad in January.  We are toothless up front.   :(    

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

I think I’m overreacting a bit Max but I’m really p1ssed off after that result and not sure we’ve got the time for CP’s long term plan anymore.  Just can’t see how he’s going to put it right at the moment.   If the rumours of the players unhappiness over training have a grain of truth in them then there is only one way this is going.   Not looking forward to the next 3 games.    And he has openly said we are not adding to the squad in January.  We are toothless up front.   :(    

But if we sack him now, he'll miss his only song. (Noel)

Puuuewelll.. Puewwell... Puuewell.. Pewell. and we only have a week to finish the last line

Born is the kiiiing of ....................

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Countryfox said:

I'm really disappointed too. I get every word of what you've said there CF.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/12/2018 at 17:41, Matt said:

He really does need a song....

To the tune 'Country roads":

Claude Puel

Take us back

To the place

where we belong. 

Leicester City, 

English Champions. 

Take us there