Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike Oxlong

Sing for Claude

On 11/11/2018 at 15:14, Spudulike said:

The chorus from La Marseillaise would fit perfectly....

Puel, Puel, Puel, Claude Puel

Puel, Claude Puel.

I'm gonna bump this up because it's the best suggestion :P

So easy that even we can sing it (I don't care that ManU sung it for Cantona).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

So far as I can see Puel has been very fortunate in his tenure here. Should have been sacked at the end of last season after four months of appalling football and results. Only Vardy’s unbelievable conversion rate saved him then; a feat that realistically we shouldn’t expect to be repeated, and it hasn’t

Funny, because even with Vardy being shit this season, we have decent results and are only 3 points from 6th.

5 hours ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Leicester win: Because of the players.

Leicester Lose: Managers fault.

Leicester won a tightly contested game: We didn’t deserve to win and the manager is on thin ice.

Leicester Lose a tightly contested game: We are complete crap and the manager hasn’t got a clue.

Vardy scores: He’s amazing.

Vardy doesn’t score: The manager is stifling him.

Just embarrassing really. I sometimes question whether these guys actually support lcfc. 

Yes that’s how it works ?

The players are employed to play, the manager picks the team and is responsible for who plays, how they play and the results. I don’t see how you can argue with that.

A good manager makes the team better than the sum of its parts. I don’t think he is doing that at all. 

Today another example. Yes Maddison has been a ****, but how ill disciplined is this team this season.

Its all the responsibility of the manager plain and simple.

Get off your high horse with this holier than thou attitude; you seem to think that everyone should be Ra Ra Claude regardless of what is going on. Some of us see things as they are, without ‘Claude tinted specs’

Edited by NotTheMarketLeader
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BrokenRecord said:

We are so, so lucky to have a fantastic manager like Puel who has developed us as a team over this last year! We have pulled off mighty results such as this 1-1 draw against Brighton with ten men, a scintillating display of football against West Ham with a fantastic last minute goal to claim the draw, and a massive result against Southampton earlier in the season. I don't know how anyone can claim to be on the "Puel Out" bandwagon? He's re-invigorated this team and we look fantastic week in/week out. I'm so thankful that I can watch this every week!

Define irony - a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

1 hour ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Yes that’s how it works ?

The players are employed to play, the manager picks the team and is responsible for who plays, how they play and the results. I don’t see how you can argue with that.

A good manager makes the team better than the sum of its parts. I don’t think he is doing that at all. 

Today another example. Yes Maddison has been a ****, but how ill disciplined is this team this season.

Its all the responsibility of the manager plain and simple.

Get off your high horse with this holier than thou attitude; you seem to think that everyone should be Ra Ra Claude regardless of what is going on. Some of us see things as they are, without ‘Claude tinted specs’

Hang on...

So it is CP’s fault that Maddison thought it was a good idea to dive 2 mins after getting a yellow? 

It’s CP’s fault that Wes Morgan (an experienced professional footballer) can’t judge when he is / isn’t going to win the ball?

‘The players are employed to play...and the manager is responsible for how they play’ - yes, as a team. He isn’t responsible for every action they take. 

On 24/11/2018 at 17:46, adam95581 said:

Hang on...

So it is CP’s fault that Maddison thought it was a good idea to dive 2 mins after getting a yellow? 

It’s CP’s fault that Wes Morgan (an experienced professional footballer) can’t judge when he is / isn’t going to win the ball?

‘The players are employed to play...and the manager is responsible for how they play’ - yes, as a team. He isn’t responsible for every action they take. 

You’ve clearly not understood my post.

The manager is responsible for what the players do.

As I wrote; Maddison has been a **** and dived. Nevertheless as the manager Puel is responsible for the deeds and performances of the players, whether it be Morgan, Maddison or whoever. 

If that’s a concept you don’t understand or dont believe that happens in the real world, then I don’t really know what more I can do to enlighten you.