Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Tifo Donations

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

Is there not a way to be a bit more transparent in terms of donations? Eg. Set a target you need to meet and people donate to meet it. They are great, but I can't help but think it stops people from donating when things are a bit open ended.

I'd donate if there was an end-goal.

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

Is there not a way to be a bit more transparent in terms of donations? Eg. Set a target you need to meet and people donate to meet it. They are great, but I can't help but think it stops people from donating when things are a bit open ended.

donate to me and you'll get a target

10 hours ago, steveherbe said:

The Seville one for me, Let Slip The Dogs Of War, loved it.

Absolutely brilliant, that one. If I remember right the Shakespeare quote was decided upon before Ranieri was sacked, and it was just a 'happy' coincidence that Shakespeare was our manager for the game.

On 13/11/2018 at 19:23, Union FS said:

Union FS are a self-funded group. 
We rely on donations and the sale of our merch. 

If you would like to make a donation then you can do so via bank transfer 400917 – 42218275 
or paypal – [email protected]  

Any amount - big or small is greatly appreciated.

UFS

01D4D03C-4F1D-496B-8325-2A5DBE00776A.png

Hey Union FS, 

The Let Dogs one at the Seville game was awesome. 

What did you do with the original display and would it ever be used again for another match? 

44 minutes ago, Evington Fosse Fox said:

Hey Union FS, 

The Let Dogs one at the Seville game was awesome. 

What did you do with the original display and would it ever be used again for another match? 

It's long gone unfortunately. For me the fact they aren't re-used makes each one more special, and when the context of them matches up with what's going on off the pitch like it did for Sevilla (there were changes right up until the 11th hour given what had happened after the away leg) it frames each one perfectly. 

In terms of a Vichai tifo, timings have been tricky and something for the year anniversary is more likely.

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
6 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Another good’un :thumbup:

3147988E-2EA1-46BE-9E50-8FB267CBE4CA.thumb.jpeg.6f69f18dde9b5055e038ea9b2fd46dac.jpeg

really like this one - and I had no idea it was happening so a nice surprise. 

Funny that they serve up a "Fosse" one when the name change has been discussed on here this week (for the first time in years)!

Sorry to be that guy who does this.

Really encouraging to see so many positive comments on today’s tifo. I am yet to see any complaints on it, something the club likes to peddle out to Union FS.

If you did enjoy todays display and would like to see more in the future please do if you can donate.

Everything Union FS do is completely fan funded and always has been. We have to sell a lot of stickers believe me to put on things like today. Any donations are hugely appreciated.

• Like 1