Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Tifo Donations

7 minutes ago, baker11 said:

Sorry to be that guy who does this.

Really encouraging to see so many positive comments on today’s tifo. I am yet to see any complaints on it, something the club likes to peddle out to Union FS.

If you did enjoy todays display and would like to see more in the future please do if you can donate.

Everything Union FS do is completely fan funded and always has been. We have to sell a lot of stickers believe me to put on things like today. Any donations are hugely appreciated.

Post a link to the donations page then son. I'll sling in a fiver I'm a big fan of you guys if I didn't go with the old boy id have joined up ages ago. 

• Like 1

To add to Voll’s point, the club add completely arbitrary restrictions on tifos now. Surfers (the big flags/banners like Sevilla) can only be three blocks wide due to “numerous complaints”, the club wouldn’t clarify how many that was or provide any further information at all, helpfully.

We have to jump through an ever increasing amount of hoops to get a tifo over the line with so many at the club being awkward to deal with. On occasion we’ve been able to contact Susan Whelan and things are then done almost instantly, which makes you think about those underneath her in the hierarchy.

Edited by Stadt

6 hours ago, Stadt said:

To add to Voll’s point, the club add completely arbitrary restrictions on tifos now. Surfers (the big flags/banners like Sevilla) can only be three blocks wide due to “numerous complaints”, the club wouldn’t clarify how many that was or provide any further information at all, helpfully.

We have to jump through an ever increasing amount of hoops to get a tifo over the line with so many at the club being awkward to deal with. On occasion we’ve been able to contact Susan Whelan and things are then done almost instantly, which makes you think about those underneath her in the hierarchy.

Could this be from the last big one we had up where people complained they missed the players walking out and ripped holes in it? 

The latter bit just screams of not wanting to be "that guy" who allows it and gets complaints from people again. But great to see Whelan gives the go ahead straight away. 

But massive fan of them over here; would love a few more of this type of thing in other ends of the ground. 

On 29/04/2019 at 16:12, davieG said:

Would it help if it wasn’t always the kop, maybe down the East Stand.

or is that a no, no from the club.

Without giving too much away it is something the group are looking at for a special design next season.

As to be expected with the club they are currently making this hard.

A big thank you to those that have already donated.

To anyone who is thinking about doing so believe me it is hugely appreciated. Fan designed, funded and made displays are something the fanbase can be really proud of.

Edited by SemperEadem

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

Without giving too much away it is something the group are looking at for a special design next season.

As to be expected with the club they are currently making this hard.

A big thank you to those that have already donated.

To anyone who is thinking about doing so believe me it is hugely appreciated. Fan designed, funded and made displays are something the fanbase can be really proud of.

Spot on, it always gives me goosebumps seeing the displays when the post horn gallop starts playing. Nothing quite like it really. 

Edited by TheUltimateWinner
  • Like 2

Donated also and really hope you all get the support you deserve!

Bentleys roofers have raised over 2,200 pounds for Vichais foundation.. we had a banner made hoping to put it up at the back of the Kop... some of you may have seen it at Huddersfield. For 4 months we have tried to get it up :(   Talk about jumping through hoops...

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Lestagirl said:

Donated also and really hope you all get the support you deserve!

Bentleys roofers have raised over 2,200 pounds for Vichais foundation.. we had a banner made hoping to put it up at the back of the Kop... some of you may have seen it at Huddersfield. For 4 months we have tried to get it up :(   Talk about jumping through hoops...

I heard about this. So strange how the club stood in your way trying to put up a banner for Vichai. 

• 2 weeks later...

In the week or so after the last display after seeing such good feeback from the display it was disheartening to see such low donations. This however was turned on it's head yesterday with lots and lots of folk happily putting some change into the donation bucket. 

Massive thank you to all that did.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
52 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Superb display yesterday. Couldn't work it out from C Block but looks great in the photo's.

Nice one :appl:

Here here, I love the TIFO, it’s excellent and we do it the best over here! Proud of the guys who put it together! 

• Like 1