Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Cardiff Home Match Thread

1 minute ago, vanity said:

This is entirely on our player's lack of effort. 

The end of this game came down to desire. Cardiff wanted it more. They deserve the 3 points. 

Tactics played a big role in it, having players who are low energy instead of playing players who press. 

Gray, Okazaki, Iheanacho and Ghezzal can all fvck off IMO. Dreadful attacking options who slow us down and make poor decisions constantly.

Need a new young clinical striker, deep lying playmaker and a skilful winger.

• Like 2

Just now, lcfcdamo said:

Should of never at home against them played 2 dm crazy we need to get rid of a lot of shit nacho must be the worse striker in the prem 

I agree, need to use our flair players against teams like this they aren’t going to create so why not just throw everythng at them. I’m very much Puel in but sometimes he frustrates me ...

2 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

He picks the team, picks the formation, takes the leading goalscorer off when we need a goal. Allows Madders to take the pen. Absolutely, deffo his fault. 100%.

People needs to stop whining about formations, not once have we actuallt played the formations stated on the team sheet. We’ve transitioned between several formations depending on which space he wants us to attack. 

And Vardy? Horrible game, poor first touch, poor decision making. 

The fact you got upvotes on your post makes me wanna quit reading this forum, some of you really piss me off.

Bet everyone in the ‘Puel out’ brigade believes Cardiff play «the right kind of football».

1 minute ago, Shaqq said:

People needs to stop whining about formations, not once have we actuallt played the formations stated on the team sheet. We’ve transitioned between several formations depending on which space he wants us to attack. 

And Vardy? Horrible game, poor first touch, poor decision making. 

The fact you got upvotes on your post makes me wanna quit reading this forum, some of you really piss me off.

Bet everyone in the ‘Puel out’ brigade believes Cardiff play «the right kind of football».

They won 

1 minute ago, Tringfox said:

Massively lacking confidence, don’t help with the fans booing him!!

He deserves it. End of. He’s a professional paid a fortune and doesn’t give a flying ****. Shows no emotion to the boos, he literally couldn’t care less and it’s shown for months now.

The ridiculous game plan we persevere with......

Get the ball wide, sling any kind of floated ball into the box, literally anywhere, for one small attacker to fight 4 big defenders for and hope for the best. We are clueless in attack.

Sorry, but it's still Puel Out for me. He's had long enough to show what football style he wants to play and this is just awful.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, adamkhalifa said:

Takes the shine off the previous 2 wins.

I'm not surprised though. We struggle when facing organised teams.

Despite to skewed stats in our favour, I do not like the tippy tappy approach.

It doesn’t work when breaking teams down... I’m not sure he knows how to break a team down