Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Newport away

2 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Kingy in for sure, but would rather give Soy and Wes game time than Benny in all honesty.

I would rather give Bjorn (or Agnetha) a game before Benny.  S.O.S.  'It's the name of the game".

• Haha 1

Just been looking at a video from the training ground today. Judging by how much he featured, I think we are likely to see the return of Matty James on Sunday. Pretty sure he started for the u23s recently, so this would seem a sensible next step in getting him back to match fitness. Also looked to be one of the development squad players training with them, but I am not sure who it is - can anyone help identify? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Just been looking at a video from the training ground today. Judging by how much he featured, I think we are likely to see the return of Matty James on Sunday. Pretty sure he started for the u23s recently, so this would seem a sensible next step in getting him back to match fitness. Also looked to be one of the development squad players training with them, but I am not sure who it is - can anyone help identify? 

A picture or video link might help? :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Me neither, but feel like I should know. 

For anyone else looking, first good shot at around 29 seconds. 

At 29 seconds it looks like Andy King to me :D

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Ah, thanks.

I've no idea lol

5 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Me neither, but feel like I should know. 

For anyone else looking, first good shot at around 29 seconds. 

His name is ......

Andy King :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, FIF said:

His name is ......

Andy King :ph34r:

I'm not talking about Andy bloody King (love you Andy!). The black dude who looks like he's maybe 19? Has a 6 at the end of his squad number. 36 maybe?

Edited by rachhere

9 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I'm not talking about Andy bloody King (love you Andy!). The black dude who looks like he's maybe 19?

That might be Josh Eppiah  plays for the U23's

Ignore me it's not himlol

Edited by Haywood_6
  • Haha 1

Does anyone know if the Rugby Posts are being kept in place tomorrow?   If so, I am thinking of lumping on Wilf at Ladbrokes for the first 'Extra Point' or 'Field' Goal.