Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Newport away

Only 4 outfield players have played more than 80% of minutes in the league for us this year so i don't see the need for too much rotation. 

Those players are Ndidi, Chilwell, Pereira and Mendy. I would rest the first three. I'd also bring Barnes back, but if not him then Nacho, Okazaki or Diabate rather than Ghezzel.  I'd have Albrighton on the bench in case things are going wrong. 

Schmeichel

Simpson

Soyuncu

Maguire

Fuchs

Mendy

Choudhury

Gray

Maddison

Barnes

Vardy

I don't particularly mind if Ward comes in, but first name on the team sheet for me should be Vardy followed by Maguire, that will stop talk of a weakened team regardless of who else is picked. 

16 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Well Ive learnt something new today.

Never realised Newport was in Wales. I thought it was in Cornwall :blush:

There's only one team in Cornwall....Truro City fc (although they are ground sharing this season at Torquay in Devon ) !?

• Like 1

Why on  earth do people, want us to play loads of our best players in a game high will probably be on a poor surface against a side who will want to mix it. 

Having just played loads of games in a short space of time I hope Claude makes eleven changes!  If they aren’t good enough to get a win at Newport then they don’t deserve to be in the bloody squad! 

Btw, play king in the middle 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Just cos it's you...!!!

Newport...Gwent...

• Thanks 1

Guest MattP
3 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Actually two of them in Wales - one on the West coast which I imagine it a lot nicer. 

Think we'll go something along the lines of this:           

Ward

Simpson   Soyuncu   Evans   Fuchs

Choudhury    Ndidi

Ghezzal          Maddison        Gray

Iheanacho 

Expect him to go 4231 over 433 because there's less need for it vs League Two Newport and also because with Silva, King and Iborra rumoured to be leaving and James unfit, unless a youth player gets the nod the CM roles will have to be filled by Ndidi, Mendy and Hamza so might make sense to have fewer bodies in there. Wouldn't be surprised to see Okazaki in the team either. 

Can't see Schmeichel, Ricardo, Maguire, Chilwell and Vardy being involved at all as Puel will rest them.

Edited by LCCFox96

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Why on  earth do people, want us to play loads of our best players in a game high will probably be on a poor surface against a side who will want to mix it. 

Having just played loads of games in a short space of time I hope Claude makes eleven changes!  If they aren’t good enough to get a win at Newport then they don’t deserve to be in the bloody squad! 

Btw, play king in the middle 

Agreed. Play all the feckers who are about to leave.

Simmo, Benny, Silva, Iborra, James, Kingy, Shinji, Diabate.