Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Newport away

Harlow Town

Exeter City

Walsall

Notts County

Luton Town

Oxford United

Bristol Rovers

Not great teams are they.  Well we've lost to them all in the FA Cup, amongst others.  We take lower league teams for granted at our peril.  

• Like 2

Soyuncu should start. Iheanacho will get the nod but I do have this fear that he's going to have a bad game and end up getting an even bigger slating than usual. James I can understand starting.

Just don't make a mess of this for **** sake.

3 hours ago, Bert said:

With every single one of them having a premier league winners medal, you mean? Newport are going to be playing direct football, not running at our back 4 all afternoon. That back 4 is fine. 

Unfortunately, time has moved on and that is all that is 'History' now.     

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Unfortunately, time has moved on and that is all that is 'History' now.     

It has indeed and history it is, yesterday`s history, tomorrow`s a mystery  :-) BUT if that back 4 can`t cope with what ever NCFC have to offer I would  be astonished !

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Gazza M said:

I disagree. We need experience to get the job done. They will have had 5 days rest since Everton. Give Vardy and Albrighton an hour and then replace when we are 2 or 3 up. Soyuncu or Iheanacho could get bullied in my opinion. 

Im going to go somewhere in the middle then. Vardy and albrighton on the bench in case needed. Soyuncu in for evans. Morgan in because he didn play last time. Id play ghezzal for same reason as fuchs said. If nacho doesnt play this game we may as well shoot him and send him to the glue factory.

• Like 1

Can't really gauge what this could be like given the two away games at lower league sides produced completely different performances and scorelines. 

I'm hoping we'll play as full strength a team as possible from the start and then adapt later on. An early goal, like at Peterborough, will help.