Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Newport away

Just now, Buce said:

It would be nice if we could avoid any cringe-worthy singing of 'God Save The Queen'.

I won't hold my breath.

If you hold your breath, it will prevent you singing it :)

Seriously, agree. But, you know, mindless 'national pride' wins every time.

• Like 1

Any chance of us giving it a real go at winning it this year ?

I would love us to win it but with every year i’m losing faith in the commitment of the club to go all in. 

I don’t think they quite get how personal an FA Cup win would be for some of us. My late Dad went to the three losing finals in the 60’s, it’s personal for me. 

9 minutes ago, treer said:

Could be a easy this one, their glory time zenith was  Spurs  the other year

Imagine if you supported a club where your one claim to fame is that you took Spurs to a replay once.

There's a few that could do with remembering that.

2 minutes ago, La-li-lu-le-lo said:

We will lose this, Puel will approach it like any other game which means we will be slow, turgid, disjointed and lack any kind of intensity. They will bully us into a 2/3-0 defeat. 

Doubt that but without a few quality players to bring of the bench if we start a second tier side we might struggle to put the ball in the net a couple of times.

I honestly think it will be Maddison’s day today and that he’ll start and get one from a set piece and another from open play.

52 minutes ago, Buce said:

Imagine if you supported a club where your one claim to fame is that you took Spurs to a replay once.

There's a few that could do with remembering that.

Yes yes but enough about Watford, it's Newport we're playing.

• Haha 3

Hopefully, their Desso pitch will be fine despite the egg-chasers using it.  Play well and this should be comfortable.  Play as we did at Bournemouth and will be turned over.

59 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Doubt that but without a few quality players to bring of the bench if we start a second tier side we might struggle to put the ball in the net a couple of times.

I honestly think it will be Maddison’s day today and that he’ll start and get one from a set piece and another from open play.

In a 4-3-3 form:whistle:ation..

Edited by fuchsntf