Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
yorkie1999

Also in the news

10 minutes ago, MattP said:

Rory Stewart coming across as a right arrogant tosser - he's the dream Tory PM for Nigel Farage. 

No surprise the C4 audience are cheering every word he says, Boris spot on to sidestep this.

This

Guest MattP
4 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

He's sidestepping this because he can't answer questions about his magic unicorn Brexit, whether he has or hasn't actually done bugle and his well established record of dishonesty, let alone how many kids he has. lol

Don't forget "BULLINGDON BORIS" - that's also very important. I notice Krishna didn't mention he's an Ox grad himself.

This whole thing is an embarrassment, roll on the BBC event rather than this class war bollocks.

7 minutes ago, MattP said:

Don't forget "BULLINGDON BORIS" - that's also very important. I notice Krishna didn't mention he's an Ox grad himself.

This whole thing is an embarrassment, roll on the BBC event rather than this class war bollocks.

I think it's quite important that a leadership contender is avoiding this when he has a previous record of proven dishonesty, who shamelessly dodged a question about drug use last week, and who, by his co-contenders suggestion, has no firm answer on Brexit. 

That isn't about class. 

Still, waiting for Sajid to tell us what his Dad did for a living. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, David Guiza said:

Everytime Gove looks down the camera I feel queasy. He's so manufactured, makes Blair look almost human.

His constant references to education are brave considering his popularity amongst teachers too. 

I feel uncomfortable when sports pundits (Butch Harmon, Jamie Carragher, I'm talking about YOU) look down the camera as they pundit. 

So I really don't like it when Gove looks down the camera and gives it 

I SINGLEHANDEDLY ADVOCATED BREXIT

and

I'M THE BEST PERSON TO CAPTAIN THE TEAM. 

Whilst waving his arms about weirdly, as if he's a middle manager delivering a PowerPoint presentation about how everyone should welcome the restructure which includes a round of redundancies. 

Shudder. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest MattP
24 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

I can see why Boris is the fav.  Those guys didn't inspire me.  Gove was the strongest but most turdy out of the lot.  I expected Javid to do better.

Boris was the winner and he didn't turn up.

The BBC event will be better though, more professional and I imagine a bit more heavy on policy rather than C4 identity politics.

1 minute ago, MattP said:

Boris was the winner and he didn't turn up.

The BBC event will be better though, more professional and I imagine a bit more heavy on policy rather than C4 identity politics.

I hope so Matt, or I will be watching re-runs of love island.

There’s not one fit to lead out of that shambles.

That little fella who reckons he’s second favourite at the bookies looks like Willem Defoe mutated with an elf.

The answers and the questions were absolutely awful and made for some really uncomfortable viewing.

Whilst I thought it was a bit weird that they were introduced with a mention of which schools they went to, I was far more perturbed with their suggestions about the varieties of Brexit which they thought they might be able to magic up. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Buce said:

Spot on. 

Except I’m not such a stylish dresser. 

Don't be harsh on yourself..

Be honest and tell them that is your hiking clothes and equipment..

I believe you away of late..where did you go..??

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Haha 1

God Help Us.

If this shower and the shower in the Opposition are really the best 'Leaders' this country has to offer then we might as well close Parliament and let the EU run the whole lot for us, perhaps that would save £145 billion or whatever it was.

Does this country really have no decent leaders or are we being force fed a load of Westminster bubble drivel with no experience of real life?

Boris is an absolute tool, but I suppose you have to give him credit to negotiating the perfect storm for him to become leader. Not one of these has any real competency. The only one I could tolerate is Hunt but it seems unlikely. I liked Javid but he just doesn't seem to have it, it would have been great for the Tories to have had 2 female leaders and a minority leader whilst the Labour party still have a egotistical 1970s dinosaur in charge. 

If he goes to a General Election he will most likely win a landslide if he promises Brexit deal or no deal, especially if the Labour party fail to sort themselves out which will be the case as long as the current front bench have jobs and Jezza is leader. 

Edited by Foxin_Mad

11 minutes ago, Buce said:

It’s hard to blame them, really. 

They are the only ones abiding by what has become a very one-sided treaty. 

And all because of Trump’s hubris. 

That's fair, but I just think bringing this to the fore right now is needless sabre-rattling that's going to do nothing to ease tensions.

All actors concerned need to put their metaphorical members back in their trousers because it isn't impressing anyone.