Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Summer Targets

1 hour ago, weller54 said:

Are you mad!? 

47 minutes ago, Barwell Fox said:

Reason he wants out of Arsenal is that their fans hate him - he is their Slimani and about as good. There is a reason their defence is rubbish, and he is that reason (or one of them anyway).

32 minutes ago, danny2997 said:

Genuinely believe he's amongst the worst defenders in the Premier League. No idea what you see in him. 

19 minutes ago, kingfox said:

What kind of drugs did you take this morning?

lol

The negativity.

Yes, he's had a shocker of a season. But as @Barwell Fox states, he's not the sole reason Arsenal's defense was so bad. Just look at walking disasters such as Xhaka or Bellerin. Nowhere near-comparable to Slimani, though. Different position and whatnot.

Give him the right team mates and a dynamic midfield that can also help out in defense (which is required, anyway), and he can come good again. Only 27, btw.

3 minutes ago, Liamlcfc1 said:

Didn't know where else to post but HS-KVS is on its way back from Erfurt Airport after a 2 and a half hour stay its about a 45m journey from Leipzig 

Screenshot_20190712-144316.jpg

Toilet break, spot of lunch and re-fuel.

17 minutes ago, Liamlcfc1 said:

Didn't know where else to post but HS-KVS is on its way back from Erfurt Airport after a 2 and a half hour stay its about a 45m journey from Leipzig 

Screenshot_20190712-144316.jpg

Did it fly directly to Germany today before returning? 

1 minute ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Exciting stuff!

(Reality is it's probably something really mundane but I'm allowing myself to be excited)

Yep we often forget our owners run a business that requires meetings all over the world lol 

Also if it is anything transfer related it'll be meeting with Leipzig reps at an airport to discuss... if we were at flying a player over stage there would be news i'm sure. 

Edited by AjcW
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Yep we often forget our owners run a business that requires meetings all over the world lol 

Also if it is anything transfer related it'll be meeting with Leipzig reps at an airport to discuss... if we were at flying a player over stage there would be news i'm sure. 

Not to mention, if we weren't willing to fly Youri over, I doubt we would do it for someone else. 

11 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

I'm eyeing up the Leipzig squad and writing up my dream team of moves I'd like us to make.

Sabitzer?

7 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Sabitzer?

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

oh... might be Stansted actually... odd.

Case closed then. Its well known Sabitzer has always wanted to visit Stevenage...:ph34r:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Like Perez?

Just now, Bluetintedspecs said:

Like Perez?

Good point well made. 

That was his own plane though, so probably a bit more under the radar than if we sent ours to various locations, less chance of it getting out. 

3 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

IF Maguire should leave, then why not take a punt on Shkodran Mustafi? Apparently wants out of Arsenal, the club won't let him go at the minute, because they have a centre-back issue (see Koscielny not wanting to play for them any longer).

I see he's had a bit of a shocker of a season in 18/19, but there's a very good defender there somewhere. Done very well before.

He's a tabloid journo but John Cross regards him as the worst signing the club has ever made.

He's absolutely atrocious.