Sign in to follow this  
urban.spaceman

Summer Targets

3 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

I'd of loved Sigurdsson at LCFC - who we certainly missed out on, don't mind admitting it.

Oh yeah. If Maddison improves this season, he'll basically offer us what Sigurdsson would have offered us two seasons ago. If we had him all this time, we'd have had a much smoother last two years. 

• Like 1

IF Maguire should leave, then why not take a punt on Shkodran Mustafi? Apparently wants out of Arsenal, the club won't let him go at the minute, because they have a centre-back issue (see Koscielny not wanting to play for them any longer).

I see he's had a bit of a shocker of a season in 18/19, but there's a very good defender there somewhere. Done very well before.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 8
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

IF Maguire should leave, then why not take a punt on Shkodran Mustafi? Apparently wants out of Arsenal, the club won't let him go at the minute, because they have a centre-back issue (see Koscielny not wanting to play for them any longer).

I see he's had a bit of a shocker of a season in 18/19, but there's a very good defender there somewhere. Done very well before.

Avoid all players with any association with Arsenal. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Are you mad!? 

• Like 3

Reason he wants out of Arsenal is that their fans hate him - he is their Slimani and about as good. There is a reason their defence is rubbish, and he is that reason (or one of them anyway).

44 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Genuinely believe he's amongst the worst defenders in the Premier League. No idea what you see in him. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FantasticMrFox&Son said:

On the basis that Everton and West Ham are linked, how about....................................Diego Costa !!

There is talent, but is he too disruptive?

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

What kind of drugs did you take this morning?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, FantasticMrFox&Son said:

Play him and Vards together up front, now that would be disruptive !!

I'd give them 10 minutes before they scrap. 

6 minutes ago, danny2997 said:

I'd give them 10 minutes before they scrap. 

Nah, they'd be too busy putting the ball in the opposition's net.

Penalties might be interesting though.

1 hour ago, weller54 said:

Are you mad!? 

47 minutes ago, Barwell Fox said:

Reason he wants out of Arsenal is that their fans hate him - he is their Slimani and about as good. There is a reason their defence is rubbish, and he is that reason (or one of them anyway).

32 minutes ago, danny2997 said:

Genuinely believe he's amongst the worst defenders in the Premier League. No idea what you see in him. 

19 minutes ago, kingfox said:

What kind of drugs did you take this morning?

lol

The negativity.

Yes, he's had a shocker of a season. But as @Barwell Fox states, he's not the sole reason Arsenal's defense was so bad. Just look at walking disasters such as Xhaka or Bellerin. Nowhere near-comparable to Slimani, though. Different position and whatnot.

Give him the right team mates and a dynamic midfield that can also help out in defense (which is required, anyway), and he can come good again. Only 27, btw.

Didn't know where else to post but HS-KVS is on its way back from Erfurt Airport after a 2 and a half hour stay its about a 45m journey from Leipzig 

Screenshot_20190712-144316.jpg

3 minutes ago, Liamlcfc1 said:

Didn't know where else to post but HS-KVS is on its way back from Erfurt Airport after a 2 and a half hour stay its about a 45m journey from Leipzig 

Toilet break, spot of lunch and re-fuel.

17 minutes ago, Liamlcfc1 said:

Did it fly directly to Germany today before returning? 

1 minute ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Did it fly directly to Germany today before returning? 

Aye

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

Aye

Exciting stuff!

(Reality is it's probably something really mundane but I'm allowing myself to be excited)

1 minute ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Exciting stuff!

(Reality is it's probably something really mundane but I'm allowing myself to be excited)

Yep we often forget our owners run a business that requires meetings all over the world lol 

Also if it is anything transfer related it'll be meeting with Leipzig reps at an airport to discuss... if we were at flying a player over stage there would be news i'm sure. 

Edited by AjcW
  • Like 1

I'm eyeing up the Leipzig squad and writing up my dream team of moves I'd like us to make.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Yep we often forget our owners run a business that requires meetings all over the world lol 

Also if it is anything transfer related it'll be meeting with Leipzig reps at an airport to discuss... if we were at flying a player over stage there would be news i'm sure. 

Not to mention, if we weren't willing to fly Youri over, I doubt we would do it for someone else.