Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Summer Targets

Just now, RumbleFox said:

Drinky and Mahrez?  X

Poor drinkwater may never kick a ball again at this rate. Chelsea’s waterboy!

Such a shame how Mahrez left the club - definitely must have began hating us when we didn’t let him leave. Would be a dream if he returned and as almost a guarantee of finishing top 6 or top 4 as you’ll get. Here’s to hoping :fc:

• Like 1

Guest SO1
41 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Mario Balotelli on a free? lol didn't know Welbeck was available on a free as well would be worth a punt

I want to see you say that to Brendan's face:plancque:

Guest SO1
40 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Andy Carroll* Incoming

*Note Other sh*te strikers are available from the dole queue

You too:plancque:Andy Carroll for godsakes. Have you no shame!

On 03/07/2019 at 14:42, lcfc sheff said:

Poor drinkwater may never kick a ball again at this rate. Chelsea’s waterboy!

Such a shame how Mahrez left the club - definitely must have began hating us when we didn’t let him leave. Would be a dream if he returned and as almost a guarantee of finishing top 6 or top 4 as you’ll get. Here’s to hoping :fc:

Wouldn't want sulky lazy boy anywhere near this crop of young players. He wouldn't fit in now and we're now good enough not to need him.

2 minutes ago, MrMean said:

He would never come to LCFC and would it make much of a difference as he wouldn't be starting in front of Vardy.

He's a winger...... Vardy isn't. 

35 minutes ago, MrMean said:

He would never come to LCFC and would it make much of a difference as he wouldn't be starting in front of Vardy.

Do you mean gray or barnes or gazzelle because they play in the same position.

Vardy does not lol

3 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Do you mean gray or barnes or gazzelle because they play in the same position.

Vardy does not lol

No hahahah, for some reason i assumed we would use him as a second striker sorry =D

1 hour ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

Nathan Redmond/James Ward Prowse or Mario Lemina could be good options at a reasonable price 

I don't think Southampton are a club we're going to pick up players from this summer. Under Hassenhuttl I think they'll be the surprise package this coming season, and he'll be keeping his best players to achieve that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, matty98 said:

Just seen Nakajima has joined Porto for 12m, for that price he would've been a great signing.

Some fishy back room dealings going on in Portugal. He was just sold to a Qatari team for like £30m in February!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RealAleMadrid said:

I have always liked the look of Redmond. He is quick and play across the front and out wide. Only 24 I think. Worth a crack 

He's similar to Gray 

A lot of talent but never hit his level. He's started to improve under the new coach however. At 25 he should start to be in his prime 

Think we might be done until/unless we sell off Silva, Ghezzal, or Slimani. 

If we sell Maguire, then maybe we split that money between another CB and maybe Thauvin.