Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Summer Targets

31 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

There's been very little in the way of rumours, hopefully it'll change in the next week or two.

Only heard Everton. Being the attacking player that he is I'm sure he choose Rodgers over them.

This may be a bit out there but what about Hudson-Odoi, he’s out of contract in 12 months and Sky say he’s not close to signing another one, Bayern are obviously interested but seem to be low balling Chelsea, perhaps the lure of playing in such a youthful team and staying in England might tempt him 

44 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

This may be a bit out there but what about Hudson-Odoi, he’s out of contract in 12 months and Sky say he’s not close to signing another one, Bayern are obviously interested but seem to be low balling Chelsea, perhaps the lure of playing in such a youthful team and staying in England might tempt him 

Ooof it's a shout, I think we'd rather go for a left footer but if we could pull it off it'd be huge. Unproven but theres clear talent, especially at 18 years old! 

1 hour ago, Mehrez said:

Wont happen. As much as itd be good if it did. It simply won't. 

Not sure how much he’d cost but Percy Tau who currently is owned by Brighton could be an interesting one, incredibly skilled.

(basically I’m just watching this South Africa vs Namibia game and I’ve made a rash opinion on him being the South African neymar) 

Just now, lcfc sheff said:

Not sure how much he’d cost but Percy Tau who currently is owned by Brighton could be an interesting one, incredibly skilled.

(basically I’m just watching this South Africa vs Namibia game and I’ve made a rash opinion on him being the South African neymar) 

He’s got to go out on loan abroad again I believe as Brighton can’t get him a work permit 

I wouldn't mind, and no disrespect to the current ones, some upgrades to our u23 coaching staff. It doesn't have to be a radical overhaul, but given we're spunking a wedge on world class facilities, it'd be nice to know we've the staff to entice young prospects and to actually improve them. best to get started now and get them bedded in.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

I wouldn't mind, and no disrespect to the current ones, some upgrades to our u23 coaching staff. It doesn't have to be a radical overhaul, but given we're spunking a wedge on world class facilities, it'd be nice to know we've the staff to entice young prospects and to actually improve them. best to get started now and get them bedded in.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/leicester-city-lose-key-member-3031393

18 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

I think the club have got this in mind with new training ground coming along. 

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I think the club have got this in mind with new training ground coming along. 

7 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

So I'd like to see us linked to some staff, be they technical or coaching. Those are the rumours of targets I'd like to see alongside the regular rigmaroles. it would be evident that club would want to push on with a higher calibre of staff given their plans for the training ground, but i'd be a bit happier to see progress in staff additions/upgrades.

18 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

So I'd like to see us linked to some staff, be they technical or coaching. Those are the rumours of targets I'd like to see alongside the regular rigmaroles. it would be evident that club would want to push on with a higher calibre of staff given their plans for the training ground, but i'd be a bit happier to see progress in staff additions/upgrades.

Didn’t we hire someone for the backroom staff the other week? Can’t remember which thread it went in. I think we’ll have to be a bit patient with this to be honest. They know what they’re doing!

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Didn’t we hire someone for the backroom staff the other week? Can’t remember which thread it went in. I think we’ll have to be a bit patient with this to be honest. They know what they’re doing!

I'm not impatient, well, less so than the playing staff side of thing, but this would be a helpful indicator of us 'pushing on', not just the 1st team side of things.

• Like 1