Sign in to follow this  
urban.spaceman

Summer Targets

About to land back at Luton anyway which is where PJ's always go. Think it's based there isn't it Liam?

11 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

I'm eyeing up the Leipzig squad and writing up my dream team of moves I'd like us to make.

Sabitzer?

7 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Sabitzer?

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

oh... might be Stansted actually... odd.

Case closed then. Its well known Sabitzer has always wanted to visit Stevenage...:ph34r:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Yep we often forget our owners run a business that requires meetings all over the world lol 

Also if it is anything transfer related it'll be meeting with Leipzig reps at an airport to discuss... if we were at flying a player over stage there would be news i'm sure. 

Like Perez?

Just now, Bluetintedspecs said:

Like Perez?

Good point well made. 

That was his own plane though, so probably a bit more under the radar than if we sent ours to various locations, less chance of it getting out. 

1 minute ago, Liamlcfc1 said:

Landed Stansted rather odd as it flew from Luton IMG_l086by.thumb.jpg.2c6298bf2adf6dd0f582c0cb58dc1d2c.jpg

There's a nice PJ facility there so probably either or isn't it. 

3 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

IF Maguire should leave, then why not take a punt on Shkodran Mustafi? Apparently wants out of Arsenal, the club won't let him go at the minute, because they have a centre-back issue (see Koscielny not wanting to play for them any longer).

I see he's had a bit of a shocker of a season in 18/19, but there's a very good defender there somewhere. Done very well before.

He's a tabloid journo but John Cross regards him as the worst signing the club has ever made.

He's absolutely atrocious.

4 minutes ago, Liamlcfc1 said:

Landed Stansted rather odd as it flew from Luton IMG_l086by.thumb.jpg.2c6298bf2adf6dd0f582c0cb58dc1d2c.jpg

I like to think they just do this shit to mess with you Liam.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

I like to think they just do this shit to mess with you Liam.

Most probably ?

23 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Sabitzer?

Wouldn't get in our team. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, AjcW said:

About to land back at Luton anyway which is where PJ's always go. Think it's based there isn't it Liam?

Always wondered where my pyjama's kept disappearing to.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Wouldn't get in our team. 

Fair enough - has a pretty good goals/assist ratio, but he didn`t seem all on that on extensive youTube viewing

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Fair enough - has a pretty good goals/assist ratio, but he didn`t seem all on that on extensive youTube viewing

He was extremely underwhelming last year and went through a hefty dry spell in which some of his finishing, Iheanacho would have been embarrassed by. 

He's no better than Maddison and Barnes tbh. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Dayot Upamacano to replace Slabhead?! 

Isn`t Konaté the real star at CB for Liepzig?

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Forsberg has been linked before...…..

Yep! Contract dispute as well.

To be fair the two RBL players we've been linked with play in the only two positions we are still trying to fill.

So there absolutely could be something in it! But I reckon if anything it'll have been an RBL/Congerton early meeting. 

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Forsberg has been linked before...…..

Let's be honest, the odds that we're literally about to sign a Leipzig player (they have a tidy amount of cash, they're in the CL and they'd want 60+ for Forsberg who we don't need and wouldn't come here) based on the fact Top's jet was in Erfut today for an hour is pretty ****ing slim. 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Let's be honest, the odds that we're literally about to sign a Leipzig player (they have a tidy amount of cash, they're in the CL and they'd want 60+ for Forsberg who we don't need and wouldn't come here) based on the fact Top's jet was in Erfut today for an hour is pretty ****ing slim. 

Shut up you reasoned thinking buffoon! 

• Haha 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

Sorry. 

What I meant was, I'm not normally an ITK and I don't mean to claim I am but my dad just saw Timo Werner at EMA. 

That's more like it, Big Daddy! 

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

And yet knowing our club and how transfer stories get unearthed, absolutely happening! Hahahahaaa

• Like 1