Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Summer Targets

2 minutes ago, Fightforever said:

Really wanted him here as wellScreenshot_20190629-140655.thumb.jpg.8c2546613a64d4cdb7b1904e4bcf81f7.jpg

I think Brendan Rodgers should climb through his Hotel window at the last minute and persuade Adams to sign for us like O Neill did with Lennon.... :ph34r:

30 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

I'm not impatient, well, less so than the playing staff side of thing, but this would be a helpful indicator of us 'pushing on', not just the 1st team side of things.

Fair point - we are making steady progress though; who could have dreamt after a decade of producing just A handful of decent players - Andy King, Jeffery Schlupp, Clucas, Liam Moore etc, that we’d end up with a full English international and another two extremely promising Premier League regulars? I hope we do start pushing on from here and have a whole generation of high quality youngsters coming through at the same time. The future is very bright!

32 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

I think we need to compliment our young talent with an older head. Maybe in the centre of the park. Possibly a role for Andy King from time to time? 

Why? He isn’t good enough anymore. I agree we could do with an older head but they have to be good enough. We should be doing our best to offload the likes of King and James.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, frany104 said:

Why? He isn’t good enough anymore. I agree we could do with an older head but they have to be good enough. We should be doing our best to offload the likes of King and James.

I’d get rid of James but keep Kingy.

great player to have round the club especially with the youngsters we have and more than capable to play in cups and if we’re really short.

i do think we need to add another creative player in the centre though (even if Tielemans signs) as don’t think king is good enough to fill in long term if there was an injury 

1 hour ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

I’d get rid of James but keep Kingy.

great player to have round the club especially with the youngsters we have and more than capable to play in cups and if we’re really short.

i do think we need to add another creative player in the centre though (even if Tielemans signs) as don’t think king is good enough to fill in long term if there was an injury 

I think it’s time for both of them to leave to be honest, for the sake of their own careers. They’re never going to get on the bench for the PL and even in the cups, Brendan has suggested he wants to take them seriously, so I can only see them making the bench for them too. Both great servants to the club, with Kingy a club legend. But we should be freshening up the squad and giving more youth a chance. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, frany104 said:

King James is dead... 

Long live the King. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Wonder who they could be, reckon they’ll be last minute additions later in the transfer window

4891648E-CE2B-4F03-8CA1-56199FA4E875.jpeg

I think the number 8 will be someone experienced.

Hoping the winger trumps all the wingers we currently have 

Just now, Stevosevic said:

Definitely need an 8 for rotation more than anything, Youri and Maddison will go through a bad form patch/ get injury and suddenly we’ll suffer. No idea who I’d want but perhaps someone who can carry the ball a bit to give a different option. 

I think Perez is more of a Okazaki replacement than the right winger we’re all wanting. But who knows aye?

4 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

Wonder who they could be, reckon they’ll be last minute additions later in the transfer window

4891648E-CE2B-4F03-8CA1-56199FA4E875.jpeg

4 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

Personally I think it has Callum McGregor all over it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Personally I think it has Callum McGregor all over it.

Fits the bill, certainly think would be his best interest to come to us based on the amount of games he plays each season - ridiculous for any player to sustain! 

• Like 1