Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Summer Targets

16 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

This is the boy we should go all out for and get.

better than dunk potential to be one of the best CB in the world 

there's already a welcome to AC Milan video on youtube, is this already done or are they going full blown Arsenal?

17 minutes ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Thought that’s what Benkovic and Soyuncu were supposed to be

Upamecano is not just a talented youngster in Europe like soyunchu and Benkovic were labelled.

He is currently a fantastic CB and labelled to be one of the best in the world.

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

there's already a welcome to AC Milan video on youtube, is this already done or are they going full blown Arsenal?

Type in James Maddison and see how many "welcome to Manchester Utd" videos there are, same with Maguire. 

Just some 15 year old trying to get an edge/views. 

Madders literally posted him taking off at the same time we were all discussing the plane moving from Germany. 

Also just to completely shit on any transfer rumours, that airport is the closest to Puma head office (and Adidas) and Madders has been posting about puma throughout today so I imagine he’s just borrowed the jet for the day! 

61FF5C00-648D-467B-A28D-D1B3F9255241.thumb.jpeg.74a1fd8ddff67339280a3a93ca6c73ff.jpeg

Edited by AjcW

12 hours ago, AjcW said:

Madders literally posted him taking off at the same time we were all discussing the plane moving from Germany. 

Also just to completely shit on any transfer rumours, that airport is the closest to Puma head office (and Adidas) and Madders has been posting about puma throughout today so I imagine he’s just borrowed the jet for the day! 

61FF5C00-648D-467B-A28D-D1B3F9255241.thumb.jpeg.74a1fd8ddff67339280a3a93ca6c73ff.jpeg

That's EMA and the team arriving home 

3 minutes ago, Liamlcfc1 said:

That's EMA and the team arriving home 

It’s not actually(well it is ema), but I was wrong as well, madders hasn’t been with the team, but he was flying out to Spain, doing a training camp on his own by the looks of things. 

Edited by AjcW

2 hours ago, AjcW said:

It’s not actually(well it is ema), but I was wrong as well, madders hasn’t been with the team, but he was flying out to Spain, doing a training camp on his own by the looks of things. 

So, you're telling me we're signing Upamacano? :cool:

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Fox85 said:

Upamecano is not just a talented youngster in Europe like soyunchu and Benkovic were labelled.

He is currently a fantastic CB and labelled to be one of the best in the world.

yet he is available for £30million and no other club have bid? :dunno:

19 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

yet he is available for £30million and no other club have bid? :dunno:

No other club bidded on Mahrez. Kante. Maguire. Madison. Vardy

So what you getting at????

Edited by Fox85

17 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

No other club bidded on Mahrez. Kante. Maguire. Madison. Vardy

So what you getting at????

You said he is labelled as 'one of the best in the world'

None of those above were anywhere near being labelled that when they signed for us. 

My point is, if he is 'one of the best in the world' and available for just £30million but no one has bid... are you maybe exaggerating a little???? lol

I said Upamacano months ago and people thought I was off my rocker. 

Having watched him a few times, he’s solid and would do a job for most Premier League teams.

I’m not convinced RBL would let him go for £30,000,000 though! 

18 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

You said he is labelled as 'one of the best in the world'

None of those above were anywhere near being labelled that when they signed for us. 

My point is, if he is 'one of the best in the world' and available for just £30million but no one has bid... are you maybe exaggerating a little???? lol

No I'm not exaggerating.

You will see in a few years anyone who has seen him play would know he is a top talent and labled to be one of the best in the world.

This is different to what I said and you think I said  you saying being one of the best in the world.

So you cant call it a exaggeration due to him being 19/20 years old if he was 26/27 then I'd agree.

Have a look on YouTube if you never seen him play the guy is a beast and would walk into our team

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

No I'm not exaggerating.

You will see in a few years anyone who has seen him play would know he is a top talent and labled to be one of the best in the world.

This is different to what I said and you think I said  you saying being one of the best in the world.

So you cant call it a exaggeration due to him being 19/20 years old if he was 26/27 then I'd agree.

Have a look on YouTube if you never seen him play the guy is a beast and would walk into our team

I actually don’t think he’s that much below Harry. I rate him.

1 hour ago, Fox85 said:

No I'm not exaggerating.

Oh I've seen him play before but not sure where the 'labelled to be one of the best in the world' comes from. Potential to be, maybe? 

It's pretty irrelevant anyway as he has a 100million euro release clause and Leipizig don't want to sell

47 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Oh I've seen him play before but not sure where the 'labelled to be one of the best in the world' comes from. Potential to be, maybe? 

It's pretty irrelevant anyway as he has a 100million euro release clause and Leipizig don't want to sell

Yea way priced out then I thought he was for sale for 30m that's why I said 

• Like 1