Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Sidnei Tavares - First Professional Contract

44 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Someone mentioned he's been with us since he was seven. Great to see we're still developing talent.

If thats the case we have done a bloody good job of it too! alongside his own hard work and god given talent of course. After seeing him play a few times I believe he truly is a talented player for his age.

check the run and pass at 2:34.

Also note how good that dempsey arlott john is on the ball. Although ive seen him in other games where he always wants to take on his man when he would be better off looking up for the pass.

Edited by s11nny
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, s11nny said:

If thats the case we have done a bloody good job of it too! alongside his own hard work and god given talent of course. After seeing him play a few times I believe he truly is a talented player for his age.

check the run and pass at 2:34.

Also note how good that dempsey arlott john is on the ball. Although ive seen him in other games where he always wants to take on his man when he would be better off looking up for the pass.

I've never seen him play before but that run and pass look incredible.

Ages to wait until the next u23 match too.

8 hours ago, UPinCarolina said:

Dempsey Arlott John looks pretty tidy, too.

Very good player, reminds me of a young Wayne Rooney with his skill, pace, aggression and attacking intent.

Just needs to learn to pass more and realise that he is part of a team and not a one-man show. Against Watford in the Yth Cup defeat, he seemed to be focussed solely on personal glory and playing to the crowd which I think may ultimately have been to the detriment of the team effort and the final result

Definitely a very talented player if his talent can be developed and harnassed the right way.......wondering if 'hoofball' Beaglehole is the really man to do that?!?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Foxy-Lady said:

Very good player, reminds me of a young Wayne Rooney with his skill, pace, aggression and attacking intent.

Just needs to learn to pass more and realise that he is part of a team and not a one-man show. Against Watford in the Yth Cup defeat, he seemed to be focussed solely on personal glory and playing to the crowd which I think may ultimately have been to the detriment of the team effort and the final result

Definitely a very talented player if his talent can be developed and harnassed the right way.......wondering if 'hoofball' Beaglehole is the really man to do that?!?

I wonder if Brendan will take up the beaglehole challenge ???

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

I wonder if Brendan will take up the beaglehole challenge ???

I wonder if his attempt to do so will be met with the same fate as all others before him...?!?   While Beagleholes great protector remains in post (ie Rudkin), it is difficult to see how BR will succeed where all others have failed...

27 minutes ago, Foxy-Lady said:

I wonder if his attempt to do so will be met with the same fate as all others before him...?!?   While Beagleholes great protector remains in post (ie Rudkin), it is difficult to see how BR will succeed where all others have failed...

It depends how connected the new manager becomes with Top. Rudders won’t go out on a limb to protect the Beagle if he sees the wind blowing strongly against him. 

1 hour ago, Foxy-Lady said:

When's your birthday? I swear I'll buy you a t-shirt with Beahlehole's smiling face on it. 

Turns out you can buy a picture of a smiling Steve Beaglehole from Getty Images for 425 quid: https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/development-squad-coach-steve-beaglehole-of-leicester-city-news-photo/952150094

A bargain if you ask me. A man who's developed three Premier League quality England internationals. Phwoar.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Foxy-Lady said:

I love seeing young players like him just desperate to get on the ball. He looks strong and quick, but he has that body shape that can easily slow you down after the mid-late 20s. Bit of Knocky about him??

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Foxxed said:

When's your birthday? I swear I'll buy you a t-shirt with Beahlehole's smiling face on it. 

Turns out you can buy a picture of a smiling Steve Beaglehole from Getty Images for 425 quid: https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/development-squad-coach-steve-beaglehole-of-leicester-city-news-photo/952150094

A bargain if you ask me. A man who's developed three Premier League quality England internationals. Phwoar.

Thank you.....look forward to having something to burn on my fire this winter.  :)   I wonder if that smiling image was taken before OR after he had forced through the signing of Ryan Loft...?!?

I think you'll also find that TWO of those PL quality England Internationals (ie Chilwell & Barnes) largely by-passed Beagleholes U23s set-up due to the insistence of their agents to go out on loan rather than play U23s. 

Quite possibly the reason why they are now where they are don't you think...in spite of him and not because of him?!?