Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

6 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Club are going to have a massive fall out with sky.

They have all been briefed on the reasons why, yet they decided to ignore one important detail.

Whether there is something in it or not, Rob Dorsett wont be a popular member of the media at the club.

Thanks @Abrasive fox - seems well overdue.

Strange thing occurs too me - aren't they somehow infringing his/club image rights showing him in 1/2 and 1/2 kits? Doesn`t he have to appear in club branded stuff or some such?

Guess not, but just wondered

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DerbyshireFox said:

We shall see. The stance is still the same. Put up or shut up. The thought of working in the company of Pogba and Lingaard is enough to make anyone feel unwell

Pretty sure its Jlingz ;)

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Thanks @Abrasive fox - seems well overdue.

Strange thing occurs too me - aren't they somehow infringing his/club image rights showing him in 1/2 and 1/2 kits? Doesn`t he have to appear in club branded stuff or some such?

Guess not, but just wondered

They take all their shots at the start of the season and basically can do what they want with them 

• Thanks 1

Just now, UniFox21 said:

They take all their shots at the start of the season and basically can do what they want with them 

Thanks. Fair enough but does seems crazy with sponsorship and the like mind.

Of course the media likes to stir things, but to be fair if a player who has been subject to intense transfer speculation misses training, that is a legit story. There's nothing wrong in reporting that.

Edited by ClaphamFox

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

See it isn't difficult to say he's off sick

People can draw what they want from him being ill and off, but reporting it at least gives all the facts 

It’s not but, who is holding these talks? Are Man Utd and Leicester representatives sitting round a table and then relaying the information to Laurie or is he just making it up!

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Thanks. Fair enough but does seems crazy with sponsorship and the like mind.

That's how my friend explained it 

So if any one does transfer they just Photoshop the shirts over etc.  Assume they pay for all these rights so guess it's fine 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

How can he be sick,.. hes had ten medicals in the past 2 weeks

Those things will show up the tiniest thing. You must be cheating them to get passed off as fit.

58 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

I'll take that as a no lol

I fully expected him to post some crap 'ITK source' again, just didn't expect it to be so quickly after I called him out on it lol