Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

2 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

I hope it's true, But I don't believe him to be honest. 

Mate you’re a bit weird. The whole forum is telling you that Sean is a joke and not to be believed. We’re less than two weeks out from the end of the window, and the only link you have is click bait media leaking shit just to get people like you to click. 

• Like 1

Just now, Thecarrickfan said:

I'm not weird at all, You don't know me personally, I don't know why you felt the need to abuse me to be honest. 

You’re on a potential selling club’s forum spinning media outlets that none of us believe about our own football club. That’s weird. And my post was not abuse, calm yourself down.

Too late for a move now. If United had been serious they should have presented us with a serious offer weeks ago, it's been well known what our asking price is.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KFS said:

You’re on a potential selling club’s forum spinning media outlets that none of us believe about our own football club. That’s weird. And my post was not abuse, calm yourself down.

I for one feel @Thecarrickfan is personally responsible for this thread us at 287 pages lol

6 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

I'm not weird at all, You don't know me personally, I don't know why you felt the need to abuse me to be honest. 

You’re hanging on to the words of this guy. What are people supposed to think.

Edited by yorkie1999
  • Haha 4

@Thecarrickfan Mate - just don`t quote Sean. Think of the worst twitter account associated wth Utd, its the same level sh*t as that.

Of course, we cannot stop you, but it reflects more on you than anything else :thumbup: