Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

Every time Abrasive posts I feel like I know who he might be more and more. Brave of him/her to be fair! lol 

1 hour ago, Abrasive fox said:

Please tell me who you think i am as i highly doubt it ?

Had my suspicions a while back. Feel even more sure after today. :ph34r:

38 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

Today is just the TV graphics, photos, and opportunities for media interviews.

The absent Maguire will have to record his graphics another time... I think the Man Utd media day is Thursday, should things have progressed by then.

17 minutes ago, mazarron fox said:

Thought we were talking about Maguire and a new potential contract the bids already 70 not 30

Who said the bid was £70m? The numbers are nothing more than speculation. 

12 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Had my suspicions a while back. Feel even more sure after today. :ph34r:

The absent Maguire will have to record his graphics another time... I think the Man Utd media day is Thursday, should things have progressed by then.

Christ. DJ willy puller is stalking me.

Feel sorry for the bloke you think i am, i imagine youre plotting your slur campaign already.

Edited by Abrasive fox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Feel sorry for the bloke you think i am, i imagine youre plotting your slur campaign already.

Stalking you? Plotting a slur campaign? You've lost me :dunno:

Maybe you're still bitter about serving a ban on here for trolling me. Funny thing is, I never even saw your posts, they were obviously deleted by the mods pretty quickly lol

Anyway, this off topic stuff is getting us nowhere...

* EDITED FOR TYPO *

Edited by UpTheLeagueFox

10 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Now there’s a big clue Abrasive doesn’t like the DJ ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Maybe you're still bitter about serving a ban on here for trolling me. Funny thing is, I never even saw your posts, they were obviously deleted by the mods pretty quickly lol

Anyway, this off topic stuff is Getty us nowhere...

He wasn’t being abrasive was he. Come on give us the sauce. What have you found out today. Is he ill ?????

This is all so dull. Time is up. I'd say to them that every day they put off giving us what we want, all of it up front, the price goes up by five million. Not only will we be put into a difficult position of replacing him but so would any side we try to replace him from. Both us and any side we manage to recruit from would have had their pre-season effectively buggered up because Man Utd (supposedly one of the richest clubs in the world) don't want to pay the askng price for a player.

Either they want him or they don't. The price is the price and we've every right to demand it and to demand it paid in the most beneficial way to us. If Man utd don't rate him as highly as we do perhps is agent should point this out to him.

As to Sky. I would politely request them to send another journalist along in future. Sadly we can't ban them but don't have to tolerate such crap journalists with no sense of fair play and ones that don't put out the truth when it is given to them.

• Like 1

Just now, Thecarrickfan said:

Just now, Thecarrickfan said:

How many times have they said this or something similar in the last few weeks?  

They keep repeating the same sh1t until it sticks then they can be all "we called it weeks ago". 

10 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Anyway, this off topic stuff is Getty us nowhere...

ooooooh, he takes all the Leicester City Photos for Getty images?

6 minutes ago, reynard said:

This is all so dull. Time is up. I'd say to them that every day they put off giving us what we want, all of it up front, the price goes up by five million. Not only will we be put into a difficult position of replacing him but so would any side we try to replace him from. Both us and any side we manage to recruit from would have had their pre-season effectively buggered up because Man Utd (supposedly one of the richest clubs in the world) don't want to pay the askng price for a player.

Either they want him or they don't. The price is the price and we've every right to demand it and to demand it paid in the most beneficial way to us. If Man utd don't rate him as highly as we do perhps is agent should point this out to him.

As to Sky. I would politely request them to send another journalist along in future. Sadly we can't ban them but don't have to tolerate such crap journalists with no sense of fair play and ones that don't put out the truth when it is given to them.

You can, Sir Alex Ferguson used to ban journalists from his press conferences.