Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

24 minutes ago, Xen said:

Quick question for ya, @Thecarrickfan, are you planning on offering anything more to this forum other than repeatedly posting 'info' from bottom-tier sources and then responding to any gentle ribbing with such creative comebacks as "I'm not" and "I don't"?

20 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

I'll take that as a no lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mazarron fox said:

Why does it depend on the bid? They have already supposedly bid 70 if they bid again he will be off

If someone is bidding £30m and it being turned down, it's drastically different to someone bidding £80m and it being turned down.

It does not matter if it is a £100m? if we do not want to sell HM then that is the end of it. Any club wanting a player will have to pay the price the club wants, unless it is prepared to go via the back door, then the FA needs to be involved.

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

Too late for a move now. If United had been serious they should have presented us with a serious offer weeks ago, it's been well known what our asking price is.

God, i so hope you're right. The downside was highlighted in a post over the weekend, that if he is sold, we have effectively worked against our own best interests in playing hom at the expense of others.

Dont think we could have played it any differently personally which is why i hope the deadline was last Friday.

Just now, Abrasive fox said:

He's ill.

Supposedly.

Doc did sign him off this morning.

Think I will go with this rather than some more nefarious reason :thumbup:

ta

2 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

He's ill.

Supposedly.

Must have got sniffles playing in the rain on Saturday. Best avoid Manchester then as it rains there 90% of the time. 

2 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

He's ill.

Supposedly.

Hopefully this is why he didn’t take part rather than him starting to go down the Mahrez route to get his move

• Haha 1

Just now, Abrasive fox said:

Club are going to have a massive fall out with sky.

They have all been briefed on the reasons why, yet they decided to ignore one important detail.

Whether there is something in it or not, Rob Dorsett wont be a popular member of the media at the club.

Was actually about to make a similar point, funny how they've missed that key bit of info to explain him being ill. 

Wouldn't surprise me if Dorsett or someone doesn't get a bollocking for this kinda thing 

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Was actually about to make a similar point, funny how they've missed that key bit of info to explain him being ill. 

Wouldn't surprise me if Dorsett or someone doesn't get a bollocking for this kinda thing 

Fairly sure Rob Dorsett is at the training ground as well today for the media day. Wonder if he's left been marched out yet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1