Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

£90m all upfront for harry Maguire ... wow. We might be weaker but it just shows the difference in spending power and cash flow that man united can pay £90m, all upfront for a footballer. Glad we’ve told them to stuff their add ons

Edited by Meat and 2 veg

7 minutes ago, North Leeds Fox said:

That's not great for us as romano is usually spot on. Guess hasn't really changed much though. Don't really understand man Uniteds negotiating tactic, seems to just be doing the same thing thinking a different outcome is possible. 

Bit like Brexit talks then??

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Abrasive fox said:

Our beef goes back to the early 1990s when we had a fight in a kebab shop after the midlands football media christmas shin dig. Geoff is very particular about his sauces and if he thinks someone is misusing a sauce he gets the right hump. My sauce wasnt good enough apparently, garlic mayo if you must know. He used chilli, 'woah, too hot for me' i said. I spilt my sauce and an almighty brawl started 

Gary Newbon was there as well actually. He went mental, started shouting 'come on then, come on then'. Not sure whether it was at me or geoff but needless to save Newbon was pulled from itv for a short while after.

Seems legit :dunno:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Abrasive fox said:

Our beef goes back to the early 1990s when we had a fight in a kebab shop after the midlands football media christmas shin dig. Geoff is very particular about his sauces and if he thinks someone is misusing a sauce he gets the right hump. My sauce wasnt good enough apparently, garlic mayo if you must know. He used chilli, 'woah, too hot for me' i said. I spilt my sauce and an almighty brawl started 

Gary Newbon was there as well actually. He went mental, started shouting 'come on then, come on then'. Not sure whether it was at me or geoff but needless to save Newbon was pulled from itv for a short while after.

Glad that’s all cleared up then ?

Just now, dan_fox said:

Anyone else not think it’s a little suspicious he’s supposedly called in sick on the day Sky Sports are there?

Very. I guess everyone is human and gets sick from time to time... But if it were a player linked to us and they were missing in the same circumstances, we would be getting quite excited right now... 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Christ. DJ willy puller is stalking me.

Feel sorry for the bloke you think i am, i imagine youre plotting your slur campaign already.

The jig is up, Abrasive. 

CFD7206D-B346-41E4-96E8-833601F27674.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Decided not to come in after waking up with a pumpkin sized pimple on his forehead on the day of the Sky media player shoot 

pumpkin sized.... no that cant be it... would be barely noticeable on Harry lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Newbon obviously wanted the knock the both of you out as he's championing Mint Yogurt. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Gillies Apprentice said:

Not so much suspicious as absolutely and utterly certain that he wants out 

I could have told you that weeks ago. However, United need to stump up the cash or we won't sell.

Just now, ronnup said:

Bit of a shame it's got to this really. I guess all the praise for how he's handled himself was too soon. Unless they've advised him to steer clear to avoid the circus. Doubt that however. 

He’s as good as had a transfer request in all summer given how the media’s been played. 

Ultimately theres still a missing factor here. Man United still havent put the dollar down

• Like 1