Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

5 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Dorsett doesn't write the headlines. He also doesn't run their Twitter.

He’s very much in charge of his own twitter account though. 

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Media day at the club today, can’t blame him for not going in, will have just been constantly asked the same questions over and over again about the transfer saga

Bigger part than that. 

It's the team photo, the walk on graphics for sky etc...

3 hours ago, KFS said:

You’re on a potential selling club’s forum spinning media outlets that none of us believe about our own football club. That’s weird. And my post was not abuse, calm yourself down.

I am calm, I haven't wound any Leicester fan up on here, I've been respectful actually.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Thing is I would believe it's just spin, and that he's off to melwood to sign a contract. But we're dealing with United, the del boy of transfer negotiations  

He's now going to Liverpool?! Oooya...that's a twist. :ph34r:

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

I am calm, I haven't wound any Leicester fan up on here, I've been respectful actually.

You haven’t but you’ve posted many poor sources consistently when you’ve been told they’re not reliable. Not to act snobby here but this is why United get such a bad wrap, the fans will literally believe, buy, digest anything with the United badge on it. You might want to stick around here and get a feel for a rough ride before being so optimistic when reading blatant rubbish. We’ve seen enough crap around here to know when, what, who to believe about our club.

FoxesTalk, a lesson in fake news.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, That_Dude said:

Seriously, can we (temporarily) ban anyone posting something from Shitfromenderby?

May be the answer is to open up a non Bullshit HM thread, although doubt any amount of vetting or censoring will cut out the crap.  This will make 300 pages by mid-night.

1 minute ago, KFS said:

You haven’t but you’ve posted many poor sources consistently when you’ve been told they’re not reliable. Not to act snobby here but this is why United get such a bad wrap, the fans will literally believe, buy, digest anything with the United badge on it. You might want to stick around here and get a feel for a rough ride before being so optimistic when reading blatant rubbish. We’ve seen enough crap around here to know when, what, who to believe about our club.

Think that is a little harsh. When it comes to fake news, with the amount of coverage they get, Utd are on a whole different level to Leicester.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KFS said:

We get no end of our own fans posting the Sean tweets, as well as no end of other random sources linking us to players, he isn’t the only one doing it

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

If someone is bidding £30m and it being turned down, it's drastically different to someone bidding £80m and it being turned down.

Thought we were talking about Maguire and a new potential contract the bids already 70 not 30