Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

4 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Honestly not sure whether he means Hamza or Salah. 

This is where our countries problem is. Bulgaria had racist abuse in the stands, we have that in some cases but the majority of our twats hide behind their phones and keyboards. 

The tackle wasn't the greatest from Hamza and it was a bit of an exaggeration from Salah, but there's no need to bring religion into it.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

This is where our countries problem is. Bulgaria had racist abuse in the stands, we have that in some cases but the majority of our twats hide behind their phones and keyboards. 

The tackle wasn't the greatest from Hamza and it was a bit of an exaggeration from Salah, but there's no need to bring religion into it.  

No need to bring anything into it tbh, he made a tackle cuz you know .... football, thats what footballers do. The whole incident has brought about way too much drama in the media by ultimately Klopps comments. 

Its just so boring now. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

That looks such a bang average Utd side

Worst Utd side since the Dave Sexton team of the early 80s imo mate.

But got a sneaky feeling they might get a draw today 

• Like 1

Did they really just praise that cross from Utd? Only Rashford in the box and a fairly average delivery. We've been smashed by pundits for doing the same with just Vardy in the box.

Set pieces are United's best bet for me. Two wingers playing as strikers isn't looking too good against a strong Liverpool defence 

16 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

No need to bring anything into it tbh, he made a tackle cuz you know .... football, thats what footballers do. The whole incident has brought about way too much drama in the media by ultimately Klopps comments. 

Its just so boring now. 

But but but it’s Liverpool . The whole world is against them , they are the victims of a massive conspiracy - keep up Suzie 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Worst Utd side since the Dave Sexton team of the early 80s imo mate.

But got a sneaky feeling they might get a draw today 

My feeling is a bit more sneaky than yours ...   I reckon the spawny fookers will get a win ...   :unsure:

Just now, Finnegan said:

Some of these melts crying about Hamza would have a stroke if they ever saw Vinnie Jones play. 

There was a video posted on here a day or 2 ago showing where he took someone out. You forget how physical the game used to be, although Vinnie was the top end of the physical scale and a beast most of the time. 

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Some of these melts crying about Hamza would have a stroke if they ever saw Vinnie Jones play. 

Imagine a team of

Kahn

Matterazzi

Ramos

Pepe

V Jones

De Jong

Wise

Gattuso

Costa

Suarez

Cantona

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Okay I'm bored now.

This is nowhere near the derby it used to be. Fvcking tame.

Yeah it's pretty crap this. 

Although Fergie's team were relentlessly boring in winning everything, I still enjoyed watching them play. There's not one Utd player these days who excites me or gets me out of my seat. What a massive fall from grace for such an 'institution'.