Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, Bats8711 said:

As much as any other team, yes.  I mean, the table will reflect that if they win - they'll be in 5th, which is the biggest threat to top 4.

We mock those who "skip" us and talk about Liverpool being x points clear based on where Man City is in 3rd - that's exactly what you're doing if you dismiss Sheffield. They are as much of a threat to our top 4 place as Man U, that's for sure.

They're doing fantastically well but they're a few years behind us in terms of mounting a serious top 4 challenge 

Can’t rule any one out pushing for top 4 this season they way it is going. No body thought we could win the league and we did a top 4 made up of Man City Liverpool Leicester and sheff Utd would be great 😂😂

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Maguire positionally unaware and caught out. He should've been screaming at Williams at LB to get over. He needs a steady head next to him to be fully effective, he's expected to be the leader here and struggles without Evans alongside

Agreed. They signed him to be a leader, but he isn't that player.

Thank **** they bought Maguire if they hadn’t we wouldn’t be playing Cags now. The thought of Cags not playing for us is so sad. Also why didn’t they buy Evans instead when he was better than Harry for us? It makes zero sense at all!

Edited by Unabomber
  • Like 1

Just now, MrsJohnMurphy said:

Harry is a good player but needs a more defensive, vocal partner

I reckon Smalling would've been perfect but Man U are a bunch of numptys, whoever sanctioned the loan to Roma needs shafting

Man U since Fergie has gone have been awful with their transfers, Smalling is doing a job at roma and I agree he would have worked well with maguire 

• Like 1

The Non-Footballing World ....

ChineseReds.JPG.94d8d09b30ad523a543b70cf80e8ae6e.JPG    

The Footballing World ....

laughs.gif.cfcc127e38caf9ecc6e834054f67216f.gif

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Thank **** they bought Maguire if they hadn’t we wouldn’t be playing Cags now. The thought of Cags not playing for us is so sad. Also why didn’t they buy Evans instead when he was better than Harry for us? It makes zero sense at all!

Agreed. Cags is currently twice the player Maguire is. Evans way better, as well.

I think they have a policy of only/mainly going for younger, British signings at the mo.