Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

23 minutes ago, Koke said:

I'm not quite sure why Sheff Utd fans hate us but whatever. I hope they win today.

Is it because they believe they should have been promoted instead of us when Adams got us up with Pompey? I think they think we should have had points deducted for going into administration.

Get in! Sheff U 1-0!!

1 minute ago, Raw Dykes said:

Is it because they believe they should have been promoted instead of us when Adams got us up with Pompey? I think they think we should have had points deducted for going into administration.

Get in! Sheff U 1-0!!

I’ve forgiven Blackburn years ago for the Speedie dive, they really need to let it go lol

Just now, lcfcsnow said:

Our defeat against them is still really irritating me

Me too and the way we lost to Liverpool, we could still be unbeaten.

I guess it's a testament on how well we're doing. 

We'd of all taken 2nd place after 13 games.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Get in! Sheff U 1-0!!

That’s when Steve Kabba played for them

Just now, Sir Shep said:

I’ve forgiven Blackburn years ago for the Speedie dive, they really need to let it go lol

lol I'm not sure if I'm right. I think they also might still hate wham because they stayed up at their expense with Tevez and Mascherano who were 3rd party owned. Seem to remember Colin moaning about that. Memory might be playing tricks. Not sure.