Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

4 minutes ago, katieakita said:

Next time someone on here wants to slag off Rudkin for not doing this or doing that just remind yourself just how much we got for Harry Maguire

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

The fact that man united have actually matched Sheffield united’s formation says it all. A man united team fearing a Sheffield united team enough to try and match them up is mental. Then we have the fact this is not man united’s normal formation so why would they assume it would work? That is just     

He still has a strong support from  United fans due to his goal in '99. They're completely unable to separate Ole the player from Ole the shit manager.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

As glorious as this season has been so far, the one thing I wish we could change would be beating United. 

They're so shit. 

Beat them at Bramall Lane 2-1.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

As glorious as this season has been so far, the one thing I wish we could change would be beating United. 

They're so shit. 

Yeah same. I'd say we've more than made up for it though 

14 minutes ago, Bats8711 said:

Yep - we were fortunate to win that game.  They are a good team.  

That segment just now was awesome football.

I thought we just about edged it, but certainly made hard work of it. Their physicality and aggression is a key asset but nobody talks about their ability on the ball. No matter where they are on the pitch there’s always a free man ready to receive the ball. Wilder has them playing really simple football in small triangles but wow it is effective. 

Having said that, what ON EARTH was Jones doing for their goal. Complete calamity and showed his lack of confidence. 

Evans or Soyuncu would’ve just booted that into row Z (or Cryuff turned it and played a 30 yard pass :P)

On 23/11/2019 at 07:14, Nicolo Barella said:

If you're that into it, u/phigo50 posts it every week on r/soccer. He is happy to answer questions about the code, he has before but it all went over my head as I know nothing about it.

nice to know - thanks!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Remember when some of our moron fans were fuming when we came away with a 2-1 win at Sheffield Utd because we supposedly should’ve pasted them? 

Going to keep posting this every time they win at home! Very strong at B Lane. 

I resent that.

I wasn't moaning about it and I'm a moron.

• Haha 2

All of the stick I took at school for supporting Leicester when everybody else supported man United was worth it, for this. I’m like a pig in shit at the minute they’re ****ing atrocious. 

Edited by Manini
  • Like 3

On a positive for Man Utd fans at least they don't have to pay a release fee for Pochettino mind you they might be fighting over him with Arsenal

• Haha 1

Just now, katieakita said:

On a positive for Man Utd fans at least they don't have to pay a release fee for Pochettino mind you they might be fighting over him with Arsenal

Always felt that he would end up at Manure. Wouldn’t mind that - he can continue his trophy less career

Honestly, as good as we are right now, I'm enjoying Man Utd's woes almost as much. They're so shite.

Ole has reverse-hustled them with that great run as caretaker. How inept must a club be run to hire him as manager, I'll never know. If he wasn't a Man Utd legend as a player, I think he'd struggle to get work in League 1. Somehow, he's the permanent manager of one of the biggest clubs in the world, if not the biggest. And they're talking about it being a long-term project! I love it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

They're so shit. 

Agreed. However that result I think was the catalyst for everything good that's happened since. Similar to Arsenal at home in the title season.

40 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Our defeat against them is still really irritating me

And our win at Bramall Lane look more impressive as the weeks go by.

• Like 1

Just now, Facecloth said:

Whatever the question is, surely the answer is never to bring Jesse Lingard on! lol

Unless it's what should a Premier league manager never do

• Haha 1

Just now, Facecloth said:

Whatever the question is, surely the answer is never to bring Jesse Lingard on! lol

I think the question was - who do you bring on when you don’t have a clue