Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Still don't see them catching us Spurs

Well, if anyone is entertaining the thought that they could catch us, we should still be entertaining the thought that we can catch Liverpool. Especially as the gap is closer to them than Spurs are to us.

Just now, Kendal Fox said:

Well, if anyone is entertaining the thought that they could catch us, we should still be entertaining the thought that we can catch Liverpool. Especially as the gap is closer to them than Spurs are to us.

But we're little old Leicester 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Eskay said:

Been a bad weekend of results for us....could really do with Arsenal not being Arsenal today!

Has it? 

Chelsea lost 

United drew

Wolves lost, admittedly Spurs won 

We extend our lead over 4th place to 10 points, we're 13 clear of 5th. 

• Like 3

Just now, foxfanazer said:

It hasn't been that bad tbh. Spurs late goal is annoying but other than that Chelsea and United have dropped points 

Fair. Just still gutted about 2 dropped points. I'm actually looking at spurs and the sort of challenge they could mount.....it all seems to be falling their way at the minute. Their next 2 games are winnable and ours are very tough. They'll be looking at us and Chelsea as the 2 teams to drop out 

Just now, Eskay said:

Fair. Just still gutted about 2 dropped points. I'm actually looking at spurs and the sort of challenge they could mount.....it all seems to be falling their way at the minute. Their next 2 games are winnable and ours are very tough. They'll be looking at us and Chelsea as the 2 teams to drop out 

I have full faith that we won't slip out. Result yesterday wasn't ideal by any means but we came out with another point on the board after a sensational record breaking run

Also don't think Spurs have improved that dramatically under Mourinho

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

I have full faith that we won't slip out. Result yesterday wasn't ideal by any means but we came out with another point on the board after a sensational record breaking run

Also don't think Spurs have improved that dramatically under Mourinho

They've still some issues in defence to resolve.