Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Remember when arsenal fans used to call for wenger out and he said be careful what you wish for. Wow how right was he? They are not just a poor team they are genuinely an absolute embarrassment with no skill, heart, desire or identity. 

I don't even think they're underachieving as players. They're just not very good 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

We're a better team than Arsenal, we'll give them a game for sure. 

I guess I just mean that besides the dropped points yesterday and the lesser margin between us, they'll have serious momentum going into the game with us if Arsenal get thrashed here.

Callum chambers is stealing a living in the premier league.

He never gets close to a player because of his lack of pace so is scared of getting skinned but then consequently he fails to block crosses resulting in gifting teams goals. Both goals today he could've and should've blocked the crosses leading up to them. 

Surely arsenal losing is good for us. We can’t win the league so as long as we finish in the top four all is good? The bigger the gap to 5th the better. Although tbf I don’t even know where arsenal are in he league now.

Edited by Unabomber
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Eskay said:

Fair. Just still gutted about 2 dropped points. I'm actually looking at spurs and the sort of challenge they could mount.....it all seems to be falling their way at the minute. Their next 2 games are winnable and ours are very tough. They'll be looking at us and Chelsea as the 2 teams to drop out 

Just remember where they all are as clubs,and where we are Coming from.....no Need for this gutted feeling...We are still new at this game...

20 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

Wouldn't go getting my hopes up on Man City slipping up. If the others in the hunt for the other position keep tripping each other up It's all good.

Arsenal are still a bigger danger to our top four ambitions than Man City.

No way do Man City not finish top four, there are two available spots left. Leicester, Chelsea, Tottenham, Man Utd are the likely two of four but you can't write off Wolves and Arsenal just yet. 

Edited by Gerard

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

At then coming on instead of Tammy 

If Foden plays enough I can genuinely see him getting in ahead of Maddison

That's a given, I'll be surprised if Madison plays a full match for England under Southgate. England have a lot of players for the middle of the park with Henderson and Mount shoo ins. 

We just need to accept that Southgate doesn't like the look of Madison and those that have played instead have done ok on the whole.