Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

8 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Whats obnoxious about it? Getting told to shut the **** up because I disagree with another poster? It really isn't that deep

And I want wolves to win but just hate possession= should be winning argument 

Tbf you do always seem to be having a dig at The Bear pretty much every time he posts on here. Maybe best you put him on ignore if he bothers you that much. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

Everton working very hard and putting in a real shift. Can’t see them hanging on for much longer mind..

They're properly putting a shift in, some decent play in the first half too. Duncan is what they needed to get fans and team on the same page for bit post Silva 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Tbf you do always seem to be having a dig at The Bear pretty much every time he posts on here. Maybe best you put him on ignore if he bothers you that much. 

It wasn't a dig but OK. I've already been asked to stop and I have 

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

They're properly putting a shift in, some decent play in the first half too. Duncan is what they needed to get fans and team on the same page for bit post Silva 

Love big Dunc me. Proper old skool. Not sure he’s up for the gig full time but can’t knock him so far.

4 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

What's the betting Greenwood goes to the euros? Good finish but should be blocked with 2 defenders right in front of him. 

At then coming on instead of Tammy 

1 minute ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Greenwood will probably go instead of rose.

I can't see Madison going to the Euros though unless he has a massive few months. 

If Foden plays enough I can genuinely see him getting in ahead of Maddison